Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize that you are an incel, what happened?

A

Aiavp

Banned
-
And how many times have things like that happened?

I was 10 and made fun of by girls I was into. Hundreds of times, OP. Details? No, not today.

And how many times have things like that happened?
A girl lead me on and told me into me. I asked her for a relationship and she refused, simply stating "we cannot date". I made an account the next day. Similar thing happened lots of times in my life but this helped me realize that I never had a chance because i'm a manlet.

Looking back, I never had a chance, I should have took the blackpill when I started elementary.

When my oneitis said I was too ugly for her (but in a nicer way). :feelsrope: I tried one more time after that (basically, I cold approached somebody at school, PSL 4.5) and I gave up after that.

Was MGTOW for like a year +, never really paid attention to what an incel was or what they said. Then r/incels shut down, so I looked into what they were. Found incels.me etc...

I looked into a mirror

But not everyone that thinks he's ugly is automatically an incel right? so did something happen with a girl or do you just thonk every girl thinks you are as bad looking as you think?
cope

I was in denial for ages. For at least two years I had the hope that I just hadn't met the right person, but after seeing all of my flatmates have multiple relationships while I hadn't even so much has had a meaningful conversion with the opposite sex I gave up.

But not everyone that thinks he's ugly is automatically an incel right? so did something happen with a girl or do you just thonk every girl thinks you are as bad looking as you think?
Read my usertitle.

Since day 1 of high school :cryfeels:

Ok if you think so
Fuck off, it gets shoved down my throat each day. It's not "in my head." They often avoid me, ridicule me, et cetera. Female cashiers treat me badly while they're very nice to the better looking guy in front of me.

Sometime around July after I realized migtow was full of shit, and I saw some YouTubers making fun of this community so I joined

sad twist
I was choking on tears then i was writing the application and wrote a bunch of gibberish on my first account, which never got confirmed, Then I played some vidya, calmed myself and registered this account.

Oh ok sorry, so who shoved it down your throat yesterday?
Some female cashiers and female strangers in the street. A good day is when I get treated neutrally by females. Never happens.

Last year.

By that point I had approached a large number of girls and got nothing but rejections. I gradually came to the realisation that it was over.

Fuck off, it gets shoved down my throat each day. It's not "in my head." They often avoid me, ridicule me, et cetera. Female cashiers treat me badly while they're very nice to the better looking guy in front of me.
Best to avoid cashiers. I always use self service when available.

Last year.

By that point I had approached a large number of girls and got nothing but rejections. I gradually came to the realisation that it was over.

Best to avoid cashiers. I always use self service when available.
That's not always possible. But when it is available I usually use the self-checkout.

When I noticed that my Chad older brother (only older by 11 months, and in the same class at school growing up) was getting pussy left, right and centre whilst I never had a second glance. The foids would even ask me to introduce them to him/give them his number etc....

I realized my worst camera angle is how attractive I truly am

Just basically looked at the mirror