Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when did you realise you had shit genetics?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
for me it was less than a year ago. i didnt know what the blackpill was and i thought that i was a normal guy except from my bad social skills. although i may have known there was something wrong with my from way back; when i was a little kid (like 7 yrs old) i compared my face to the other kids and realised that their faces looked narrower than mine so i sucked in my cheeks to try and fit in. i didnt know that the reason i looked different was because of my terrible bone structure.

Forever, man. Never began

When puberty fucked me up

One thing I realized early is that I wouldn't be tall. Even my parents said that I would be short like my grandfather, and they were right. I am the shortest man in my family now, and have been since about 15. It sucks but whatever. I knew early I'd be short.

For the other things, I was lied to and only learned recently that I had shit genetics. My parents lied to me and said my "beautiful blue eyes" and "pretty eyelashes" would get women. I only recently learned that those things mean nothing, and matter of fact is that my close-set eyes and subhuman non-existent jawline mean way more. My parents never told me that, so I only learned at about 21 or 22. When I was 17, I thought I'd be good-looking JFL

One thing I realized early is that I wouldn't be tall. Even my parents said that I would be short like my grandfather, and they were right. I am the shortest man in my family now, and have been since about 15. It sucks but whatever. I knew early I'd be short.

For the other things, I was lied to and only learned recently that I had shit genetics. My parents lied to me and said my "beautiful blue eyes" and "pretty eyelashes" would get women. I only recently learned that those things mean nothing, and matter of fact is that my close-set eyes and subhuman non-existent jawline mean way more. My parents never told me that, so I only learned at about 21 or 22. When I was 17, I thought I'd be good-looking JFL
when i was a kid my mum told me my long eyelashes would attract women. so much for that theory. i was also a midget when i was in school, i was the smallest kid in my class, even compared to the girls. luckily i got my growth spurt and am at 6 ft now

Since i was a wee lad my relatives used to tell me how i'm going to lose my thick curly hair when i grow up since my dad was a norwooding hairlet

when i was a kid my mum told me my long eyelashes would attract women. so much for that theory. i was also a midget when i was in school, i was the smallest kid in my class, even compared to the girls. luckily i got my growth spurt and am at 6 ft now
6 feet is acceptable and is not a sign of bad genetics. You are lucky. Be thankful that one of the biggest factors in male SMV (and is 100% out of our control) turned out well. The eyelash thing is a strange one... I've even been accused of wearing fake eyelashes JFL. IDK how bad yours are. Anyways, they don't mean shit. Why do stupid mothers say this? Maybe they love their kids and are clueless to reality.

When I was 14 I started to wonder why I wasn't growing.
I didn't grow.

After puberty i knew i was fucked.

When I was 12 and all the other boys in the locker room mogged me.

Around 15-16 when I stopped growing

In them early teens bruh

6 feet is acceptable and is not a sign of bad genetics. You are lucky. Be thankful that one of the biggest factors in male SMV (and is 100% out of our control) turned out well. The eyelash thing is a strange one... I've even been accused of wearing fake eyelashes JFL. IDK how bad yours are. Anyways, they don't mean shit. Why do stupid mothers say this? Maybe they love their kids and are clueless to reality.
Unfortunately my height is the only acceptable thing about me

When I didn't grow anymore

last thursday

When I was 12 and I was shorter and uglier than everyone.

When I was about 13 because all the girls would laugh at me and call me ugly whilst sucking young chad’s dick.

About 12, foids used to constantly ask me to introduce them to my older brother who was also in the same class at school as me. Plus my first gym class in the showers afterwards, I was shocked at what the average penis size was. Mine is one inch erect, I knew then I was a freak of nature and it was over. :feelsrope:

When I was 11. I always hated when I had to be part of a group photo or when I had to look into the mirror.

The problem isn't with me, it's the west and the roasties that are here.

I always hated my face, always knew I wasn't attractive.

Around 24. FACEandLMS videos confirmed me that at 28.

I've always known I wasn't attractive, but I realized around 15 how actually unattractive I was when all my foid classmates were sucking chad dick but couldn't even acknowledge my existence outside of laughing at me. I was expecting to be tall, because my dad was, but even that didn't happen.