Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When did you realise personal trainers at Gym were akin to psychologists and pua scammers?

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
So I keep reading, and loving, the threads rightfully bashing the scam that is Psychology. "Murdered by psychologists". "Psychology kills"
Isn't it NOT a coincidence how many serial killers or shooters had been in (((therapy))).

But what about that other, hypocritical, Atheist, liberal scam that is the gym?

Rather than being a masculine zone to vent, speak to felow incels/oldcels in "cocoon mode" and de-stress its the opposite.
- Female cunts in shiny Spandex leggings, who are either stand-offish or pretend you are invisible (Spandex Cunts)
- Tall Chads bragging about humping and dumping gym girls each week, confirming how easy the femoids made it (female invites en all) then dumping them without repercussions.

But the biggest betrayal and lack of inclusiveness their marketing peddled was lying about the "gains" I supposedly could make.

Well let me bring that reality crashing down with one word. "Somatotypes"
The most damning example I could find is this.
https://www.brianmac.co.uk/bodytype.htm

Most men, truecels, oldcels who fall for the personal training scam are pure "Endomorphs" (pure fat). Read this description.

body1.jpg

"The endomorph tends to gain weight and keep it on. Their build is a little wider than an ectomorph or mesomorph, with a thick ribcage, wide hips, and shorter limbs. They may have more muscle than either of the other body types, but they often struggle to gain it without significant amounts of accompanying body fat."

Personal trainers lie that if their clients diet and exercise like a monk and have only the odd "cheat meal" they'll make gains.

Bullshit it is all metobolism, build of personal trainers who are blessed by being a Mesomorph unto Ectomorph so they havwe the frame, build, height and metabolism
which reads.
Mesomorph body type. According to Sheldon, people with a mesomorph body type tend to have a medium frame. They may develop muscles easily and have more muscle than fat on their bodies. Mesomorphs are typically strong and solid, not overweight or underweight
Ectomorph: Lean and long, with difficulty building muscle. Endomorph: Big, high body fat, often pear-shaped, with a high tendency to store body fat. Mesomorph: Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells.

That is why personal trainers can be seen on Facebook (personal ones ofc not seen by the public) eating 5 Guys Burgers or Gastro pubs 3 days per week, drinking alcohol in VIP bars as well as eating McMuffins for Breakfast.

With their build and secret roid use (and impartial to cocaine) they keep up the illusion it is anything but genetics.

This is like saying "hey you know that degree you partook in, did all the modules? Well you ain't getting it cause you weren't eligable in the first place". Or being told your gym-celling is the equivalent of doing voluntary work without payment.
Oh and that's before finding out that no......you won't get a pretty young 18-21 year old, mesomorphic, ectomorphic Stacy girlfriend with feminine yes, slim arms, nice boobs and a lower body like a fine wine bottle.

My personal trainer used to interlace "life coaching" with monologues saying how "keep lifting those weights, your Van Damme body (unbeknown he is a Mesomorph while I am an Endomorph) awaits". "Go on lift those bars soon a girl with be opening her legs for you willingly".

When I realised this was nothing more than a parasitical relationship, and a carrot on a stick to say I got mad was an understatement.

One day I overheard my "friend" the personal trainer talking and laughing shit about my body and lack of physical prowess with his girlfriend (despite me deadlifting 140kg for 10 reps and 100kg for reps bench press on a power-rack).

Then one day someone pointed out my wide-hips to shoulder ratio as a fat endomorph build; the worst and least desired by women. Also I read women assume all fat men have small penises (whereas I do not).

Last edited:
Personal trainers are bigger con artists than some MLM salespeople out there. Literally paying someone to stand there and shout at you to pick something up and put it down. Don't even get me started about form, the human body naturally drifts towards better form, you don't need someone to teach you that either... if you're really worried about it you can head onto YouTube and learn it.

Personal trainers are bigger con artists than some MLM salespeople out there. Literally paying someone to stand there and shout at you to pick something up and put it down. Don't even get me started about form, the human body naturally drifts towards better form, you don't need someone to teach you that either... if you're really worried about it you can head onto YouTube and learn it.
A lot of people use trainers because trainers know what to do and it causes you to actually do it. They're there for motivation.
And form is important so you don't hurt yourself AND to work certain muscles.
Humans don't naturally lift with legs, they,do it with their back, which cause damage it.

A lot of people use trainers because trainers know what to do and it causes you to actually do it. They're there for motivation.
And form is important so you don't hurt yourself AND to work certain muscles.
Humans don't naturally lift with legs, they,do it with their back, which cause damage it.

So I keep reading, and loving, the threads rightfully bashing the scam that is Psychology. "Murdered by psychologists". "Psychology kills"
Isn't it NOT a coincidence how many serial killers or shooters had been in (((therapy))).

But what about that other, hypocritical, Atheist, liberal scam that is the gym?

Rather than being a masculine zone to vent, speak to felow incels/oldcels in "cocoon mode" and de-stress its the opposite.
- Female cunts in shiny Spandex leggings, who are either stand-offish or pretend you are invisible (Spandex Cunts)
- Tall Chads bragging about humping and dumping gym girls each week, confirming how easy the femoids made it (female invites en all) then dumping them without repercussions.

But the biggest betrayal and lack of inclusiveness their marketing peddled was lying about the "gains" I supposedly could make.

Well let me bring that reality craching down with one word. "Somatotypes"
The most daming example I could find is this.
https://www.brianmac.co.uk/bodytype.htm

Most men, truecels, oldcels who fall for the personal training scam are pure "Endomorphs" (pure fat). Read this description.

body1.jpg

"The endomorph tends to gain weight and keep it on. Their build is a little wider than an ectomorph or mesomorph, with a thick ribcage, wide hips, and shorter limbs. They may have more muscle than either of the other body types, but they often struggle to gain it without significant amounts of accompanying body fat."

Personal trainers lie that if their clients diet and exercise like a monk and have only the odd "cheat meal" they'll make gains.

Bullshit it is all metobolism, build of personal trainers who are blessed by being a Mesomorph unto Ectomorph so they havwe the frame, build, height and metabolism
which reads.
Mesomorph body type. According to Sheldon, people with a mesomorph body type tend to have a medium frame. They may develop muscles easily and have more muscle than fat on their bodies. Mesomorphs are typically strong and solid, not overweight or underweight
Ectomorph: Lean and long, with difficulty building muscle. Endomorph: Big, high body fat, often pear-shaped, with a high tendency to store body fat. Mesomorph: Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells.

That is why personal trainers can be seen on Facebook (personal ones ofc not seen by the public) eating 5 Guys Burgers or Gastro pubs 3 days per week, drinking alcohol in VIP bars as well as eating McMuffins for Breakfast.

With their build and secret roid use (and impartial to cocaine) they keep up the illusion it is anything but genetics.

This is like saying "hey you know that degree you partook in, did all the modules? Well you ain't getting it cause you weren't eligable in the first place". Or being told your gym-celling is the equivalent of doing voluntary work without payment.
Oh and that's before finding out that no......you won't get a pretty young 18-21 year old, mesomorphic, ectomorphic Stacy girlfriend with feminine yes, slim arms, nice boobs and a lower body like a fine wine bottle.

My personal trainer used to interlace "life coaching" with monologues saying how "keep lifting those weights, your Van Damme body (unbeknown he is a Mesomorph while I am an Endomorph) awaits". "Go on lift those bars soon a girl with be opening her legs for you willingly".

When I realised this was nothing more than a parasitical relationship, and a carrot on a stick to say I got mad was an understatement.

One day I overheard my "friend" the personal trainer talking and laughing shit about my body and lack of physical prowess with his girlfriend (despite me deadlifting 140kg for 10 reps and 100kg for reps bench press on a power-rack).

Then one day someone pointed out my wide-hips to shoulder ratio as a fat endomorph build; the worst and least desired by women. Also I read women assume all fat men have small penises (whereas I do not).

Well this isnt 100% accurate

I was fat my whole life, but i got a ectomorph Frame

High IQ.
If you want to be the fittest version of yourself you need to be your own guru.
Only you know your body, it's disadvantages and it's limits.

But if you set your will to it you can do it.
No shame if it takes roids to bring you there.
Just try seriously without it first.
Measure everything you eat for the first month calculate your exact nutritional needs so you can form a good eating habits.

Well this isnt 100% accurate

I was fat my whole life, but i got a ectomorph Frame

But i agree, it is only possible to build muscles with the Right genetics

I know guys who lift heavy as fuck while Eating extremly clean straight for 15 years, and guess what?

They dont even look close to guys like Jeff seid, chestbrah or zyzz

It is All About Hormones, if you got test Levels under 500ng/dl then Lifting wont do much for you

i can loose weight relatively fast, but i cant gain any single Pound of muscle, and i was Training for 2 years with a excellent Nutrition and latest scientific data

The only way for us are roids

oral turinabol, anavar, testosterone enanthate, HGH, sustanon are the way to go

But dont take tren, it will fuck you up over time

Why would you even need a personal trainer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back