Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "When did you miss an obvious hint..."

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
One time we were both on shift and I was about to leave. She asked what I was planning to do later.
Me jokingly: "probably go home and jerk off."
Her in a softer voice: "oh, did you need any help with that?"

In university, living in residence. Down in the first floor common area hanging out with friends. I'm giving a piggy back ride to a really cute girl.
She: Why don't you carry my up to my room?

I was a lifeguard in high-school. Had a girl ask me if I could teach her "Mouth-to-mouth" sometime, and winked at me.

I was at a party and this cute girl kept on finding reasons to talk to me the whole night. I just thought, “Wow, she’s so friendly!” and never picked up on the flirting.
Toward the end of the night it’s just the two of us alone and we get on the subject of injuries and surgeries. Turns out we both had to have hernia surgery, which involves an incision near the groin. At this point she says “actually, you can still feel the scar” and takes my hand and puts it down her pants.

"You wanna do it?"

I don't know if this was necessarily sexual but it was definitely me missing an obvious sign. There was a very pretty girl that I was very interested in in college. We had the same major so shared a lot of classes. One day she and I are talking and she says, "We should get together and study at my place. I can make dinner and everything."

Posted before, but girl was running her hand through my hair telling me how soft it was and asking me how I did it.

Was my partner in science and business classes in high school. Invited me to her family's cabin for a weekend. Just her and me. I asked about a friend and she said no,

When I was about 18 I was sleeping over at the place of the girl I’d had a crush on for years. As I went to sleep on the couch she said “you could sleep here in the bed if you want” (her bed, that she was currently in).

I walk into my room on Valentine’s Day and there’s a cute stuffed bear on my bed, and note from a “secret admirer.” Grab the bear and walk into her room, “hey did you happen to see who put this in my room - apparently I have a secret admirer?” She says, “That was me.”

Came back from a dinner with some friends in my car. One of which was my friends sister. She clearly points me out and asks what I’m doing after and asks if I want to come hang out with her and have a couple drinks at her place.

Once a girl I was acquainted with at the time sat on my lap at a party and stayed there for half an hour talking about her day and asking me questions.

In high school I had a dollar I was going to use for something food related, she snatched it and put it down her shirt and told me if I wanted it I would have to go get it.

after a night out at the pub:
she: "wanna come up for a coffee?"
another night out:
she: "wanna see my place and have a cup of tea?"
another night out:
she: "damn, I missed the train... could I sleep at your place?"

Her: what’s your family background (where are they from)?
Me: Czech Republic
Her: I’ve never been with a Czech guy (locks eyes with me and says) I’d like to try that

After a long date/car ride, I took her home and she asked if I wanted to see her apartment.

Was camping and a friend of a friend came up and hugged me. Her friend said “You two should just do it and get it over with!” I’m like “Do what?” The friend says “You two should just fuck!” The girl in question just smiles at me.

So we were walking into the direction of my tram station and she said "It's late, you can sleep at my place if you want". My response: "No worries, on weekends the tram still comes at that time" -Silence- Then we were waiting together at the station (I thought it was nice of her to wait with me) and when the tram arrived she smiled and said "Last chance"

View: https://reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/nihv9y/when_did_you_miss_an_obvious_hint_that_someone/

One time this girl standing 1 km away from me looked in my general direction

This girl told me to go fuck myself once

Last edited:
a girl kicked me in the balls when I was in the 5th grade, it was an obvious hint.

I want to kill everyone who participated in this fuckshit thread

A lot of the stories sound made up or exaggerated. Beside that there is no such thing as missed hints if you are chad @yikerinos

A lot of the stories sound made up or exaggerated. Beside that there is no such thing as missed hints if you are chad @yikerinos
tbh everytime I read a story with lots of theatre it must be a woman that experienced it. Only men will start a $500 firework show just to impress a foid

tfw never even came close to giving a piggyback ride to a cute girl

First one mogged so hard I didn't need to see the rest.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My cousin used that line and it worked so i know it ain't cap.

Last edited:
Stories are probably made up, it's reddit after all but woman have no problem showing they are interested in somebody. They make it obvious if they like somebody. I even saw myself once a Chad class mate of mine getting bought a free drink from some random foids.

[UWSL]This happened like 4 years ago.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My class were on a school trip in Budapest and whole class was eating at a restaurant. There were also 3-4 random local girls celebrating a birthday. Suddenly a waiter came and brought some drink to Chad and his friends table. Said it's a gift from the girls. You could hear them giggle and smile. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Some average looking bluepilled guy then asked the other guys at the table who they think it's for lol. Chad then called him an idiot because it was obviously for Chad. I think the retard even asked the girls then who it was for when we were going. [/UWSL]

The absolute state of failed normies.

Anyway some foids just flirt for attention and have no plans to actually fuck.

Last edited:
Seems like quotes picked here from chads.co

I'm sure the many chadlites on this forum can share their experiences with us.

The absolute state of failed normies.

Anyway some foids just flirt for attention and have no plans to actually fuck.
This. If you're chadlite or above there is no such thing as missed opportunities.

I can't even imagine being in these scenarios. I wonder what it feels like to be wanted.

these are all my stories
[UWSL] I think the retard even asked the girls then who it was for when we were going. [/UWSL]
fuck that's brutal. they didn't even specify chad because the cuck didn't even visually register for them.

Average fakecel experiences.

one time a girl asked my name i said my name, she could not understand i kept quite.

Never happened to me ngl

I have to cope by saying these are LARPS or I will rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry:
truth in this probably, like that one where the girl put his hand down her pants, I'm socially retarded but even I wouldn't miss that one :lul:

Is being told to kill myself an obvious hint?

All of em happened to me but my social anxiety stopped me from ascending.

Straight up pure and distilled suicidefuel, normies will have this kind of stories sometimes a handful of them while Chad never even loses a hint. Meanwhile I can only fatntasize this kind of scenarios of being the guy who gets confessed to and not the one who waa rejected every time when he actually cared

Straight up pure and distilled suicidefuel, normies will have this kind of stories sometimes a handful of them while Chad never even loses a hint. Meanwhile I can only fatntasize this kind of scenarios of being the guy who gets confessed to and not the one who waa rejected every time when he actually cared
Tbh i find it so infuriating when some retards on youtube/r*ddit tells subhumans "bro you're probably missing out on hints" or "im sure there are girls out there that that are into you but dont have the courage to ask you out"

They cannot comprehend that it's possible to go through your entire life with ZERO ioi from the opposite sex

Seems way too exaggerated. Unless they clearly didn’t want it I am pretty sure this is larp just like almost anything on reddit.

Probably larks/larps. If not, then it's like that scene in Jurassic Park when Grant first saw a dinosaur. Absolute wonder at a world that was previously unknown.

SUPER suicidefuel if not larp

Tbh i find it so infuriating when some retards on youtube/r*ddit tells subhumans "bro you're probably missing out on hints" or "im sure there are girls out there that that are into you but dont have the courage to ask you out"

They cannot comprehend that it's possible to go through your entire life with ZERO ioi from the opposite sex
Exactly. This shit is so depressing because I never get these bullshit PUA "choosing signals" or "hints", the only hints I've gotten are when a foid wanted me to immediately leave her vicinity and I didn't immediately pick up on it (when I was younger) until she was awkwardly looking away ignoring me to talk to her friend

If this ever happened to me it would end up being some horrificly overweight single mother.

Exactly. This shit is so depressing because I never get these bullshit PUA "choosing signals" or "hints", the only hints I've gotten are when a foid wanted me to immediately leave her vicinity and I didn't immediately pick up on it (when I was younger) until she was awkwardly looking away ignoring me to talk to her friend
I remember looking up help/advice for dating online when I was a teenager (so a decade ago). Literally ALL i could find was redpill PUA shit. All they did was talk about ioi.

I distinctly remember thinking "huh ive never had any of those signs, ok ill keep an eye out".
Still haven't had a single one of those :feelsmage:

I remember looking up help/advice for dating online when I was a teenager (so a decade ago). Literally ALL i could find was redpill PUA shit. All they did was talk about ioi.

I distinctly remember thinking "huh ive never had any of those signs, ok ill keep an eye out".
Still haven't had a single one of those :feelsmage:
:feelsbadman:Brootal. Imagine how many truecels are indenial and still haven't become self aware.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmkHNSSSMs&ab_channel=IncelTVIncelTV

JFL

A girl asked me to smell per perfume on her hand, we sat next to each other for like 2 years in high school, when there was a rumor that I liked this other blonde girl, she kept asking if I did or not, she was Biracial, skinny 5 foot 5 - 6

Hence why I like Biracial women, she was kind too me

All jokes aside, I definitely feel like some of these, if acted upon, would have might or might not ended with a sexual assault charge.

That's the thing I heard about women flirting and that's what I'm seeing here, they take things really subtly and do shit you would otherwise find normal, and of course you wouldn't take it as some flirting move, especially in the #MeToo age where you can get fired for breathing the wrong way around a woman.

So relatable! I once looked at a girl in a bus and she rolled her eyes off. Maybe I should have asked her number.