Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you know it was over?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Does anyone here have specific recollection of when they knew it was over for them?

I always knew it was over tbh

i finished a long stint of trying online dating with no success and realized that my height would hold me back forever

BASED JOHNNY AVI ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, it was probably early to mid twenties when i entered the job market, didn't get anything out of vibing with the people at work and realised nothing really changed for me. that's a reasonable time to realise it's over for most people and giving up earlier than that is a bit over the top.

I KNOW ITS OVER STILL I CLAIM I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE I CAN GO

Probably my senior year. Nobody really called me ugly until then.

When I was 14 and needed surgery to remove my large intestine and give me an ostomy bag. Being a deformedcel is a whole other level of being over

Yes summer last year. I found out I was ugly when I was 14 but still had hope and then I discovered the blackpill when I was 16

Back when i followed bluepilled advice, just believed in myself, and asked out a landwhale who immediately rejected me

I didn't know it, I decided it when I told myself "screw this, I'm going to pay".

It wasn't one particular moment, I progressively lost hope until I realized it was over.

January last year

on 2017 with the faceandLMS videos

It was a slow process of losing friend and getting backstabbed by multiple people

When I looked in the mirror

Last time I got rejected, I finally realized that all women are chad thirsty whores

I remember one time we had a swimming unit in PE class in high school, and after we got out we would change from our swimtrunks to normal clothes in bathroom stalls. As I waited for my turn I looked in the mirror and saw my sunken chest, wide hips, sickly skin, and the hodgepodge of shitty facial features I have. I browsed incel communities before that, but in that moment I truly knew it was over.