Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when did you grow out of videogames?

Quit WoW on my 21st birthday because I got too depressed about spending my 21st with my parents. Never had a real hobby ever again.

Single player games stopped giving me joy at age of 15

Never, I quick scope n00bs on mw2 & mw3 till this day

At 19. Video games started feeling like a waste of time, you put in all this time and get nothing in return. I would feel fulfilled while playing but like shit immediately after when Im back in the real world.

I didn't touch one from almost 1 year

I still play them, getting pretty boring though.

I play video games almost regularly and i have a good time while doing so.

I play vidya occasionally though I was never really that into it to start with

Long, long ago.

Was never a hardcore gamer.

Never.

giphy.gif

I never did, I just play them less to focus on more important things

i grew into them

However, I always have a soft spot for RPGs, adventure, and fantasy based games.

Never really grown out of them, just kinda grew in to game development and related computer graphics shit.

Never. I rarely have time for them, but it’s a nice cope to distract yourself from your roomie making out with his gf in the same room.

Never, but mostly because there's legit nothing else for me to do. I don't have the patience for learning and practicing new things, no patience for watching movies or shows (I watch anime though), no patience for reading novels. As for gaming, I've lost all patience for single player games as well as mmorpgs. All I consistently play are csgo, pubg, and lol. In my spare time, which there's a lot of, I play games, watch anime, read manga, or browse this forum. Nothing else. Bored as shit of it but what else is there to cope with.

Never. They've always been there for me and always will.

i stopped playing MMO's - World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2

they are basically all the same gameplay of grinding and fetch quests of go here, do the same tasks, get better loot....the Servers for these games can be shut down at anytime so all the 'work' you put into a character can disappear, its meaningless...i guess kind of like real life but for most normies they can pass on the earnings to kids and family

I think you can learn a lot about society from MMO's, people judge you on Level and Loot (Appearance and wealth), there's a social hierarchy of importance based on appearance/wealth. If there's a bug in the game, people will exploit it for their benefit and not openly share the bug with the public or rest of ignorant people because it would be fixed, lots of greed over loot (Material possessions).

Never.. playing since 6

i play osrs but i get more enjoyment out of posting on forums

Total Imbecile said:
At 19. Video games started feeling like a waste of time, you put in all this time and get nothing in return. I would feel fulfilled while playing but like shit immediately after when Im back in the real world.
And then you put in time in the real world and get nothing in return...

I'll at least enjoy myself with vidya while doing that.