Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you fully realize thag the dating game is rigged?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
What made you fully realize it that it never began and that all your efforts didnt do shit?

I've never been in the "dating game"; I realized I was too neuro-atypical during my second mental breakdown.

FemaleDatingStrategy....

When I was old enough to count

when i got rejected multiple times then saw the foids who rejected me dating shorter, uglier guys who were NTmaxxed. that shit made me lose all hope as an autist

Probably when i noticed that girls flock only around good looking boys, i hoped for an unicorn girl till twenty something, not until blackpill when i found out about awalt.

Probably when i noticed that girls flock only around good looking boys, i hoped for an unicorn girl till twenty something, not until blackpill when i found out about awalt.
Absolutely brutal.

I found out about the redpill after I became 20 and about the blackpill - a couple of years later. However, even without that knowledge, I've always hated my face, and my height made it almost clear that there's no chance for me. I've never participated in the "dating game" - asking random foids out; I only played it defensively instead - looking for indicators of interest.

My pre-blackpill life was full of emotional turmoil because I intuitively knew something was very wrong but at the same time I didn't have the exact words for it; in fact, I only had the opposite - the bluepills coming from my parents and from society.

When I met an old wise man when I was 15

FemaleDatingStrategy....
It is brutal, but not in the way they think it is. Just judging by the amount of posts and upvotes topics like "I used sex for therapy" "I was used by this man blablabla..." "He only used me as FWB" "I fucked him to get into a relationship and he just ghosted me" get, you just realize how real chadpill is and how unlikely love is even for normies. We truly live in the age of manchester capitalism of sex where there are a select few chadgarchs, a lot of low tier normies and then there is us.

Nearly every single woman in the western world was probably used as a chad toilet allready. I'm not even sure I would want to ascend anymore, now that I am an oldcel.

When I discovered this website and blackpill content.

I always had a feeling / view before but could never clarify it properly

When I was first learning about what trp was around 14-15 years old. This was around the time of the ER shooting. Didn't really get into the blackpill until I was 17-18.

I realized that its rigged when most of you so-called blackpillers werent even born.

What made you fully realize it that it never began and that all your efforts didnt do shit?
Started identifying with incel community since July 2021, Learnt about holy blackpill there and that's when I realised

Attachments

• benny-fallout-new-vegas.gif
    benny-fallout-new-vegas.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
It's not just the dating "game" (lmao), it's real life, the real life is rigged.

When I was eliciting dirty/condescending looks from the opposite sex even though they knew fuck all about me.