Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When did you First Learn of Female Nature?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I'd say around age 11.
(Won't go into details just yet)

Last edited:
Since I was conceived.

That's not possible

In late 2018, if I recall right.

form an early age tbh i remember being passive aggressive to whores from pretty early age ngl

I didnt really become blackpilled to the point that I am now until 2017 when Incels.Me was first created. The World makes a lot more sense now with this newfound Enlightenment.

When my mother would physically torture me for hours then gaslight me into believing it was my fault as an infant I realized their are many types of women out there who have no concept of accountability, or empathy

when i was 12 or something

When I was in 6th grade or so I had a crush on a classmate. She found out and called me at home, making fun of me with her whore friends laughing in the background.

In 2019, I saw a video from a YouTuber called Sandman, he talked about how the west was becoming a gynocracy and how females are different from men. That's when I first became inundated with the Redpill and female nature.

As in "how shallow foids are"? Between 10th grade and Sophomore year of college. When I was a boy, I didn't hate foids - now that I am an adult incel wizard I hate foids. :feelsmage:

around 2019-2020
when i took the blackpill fully
once i did , lots of things started making sense :society: