Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill when did you first experienced the black pill in your life

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
for me it was in middle school when we all went swimming and people made fun of me because of being overweight at the time from then on I couldn't play with the other kids because I was deemed ugly and uncool

middle school...
5th grade...

My class hates and bullying me. I've been violent many times.

The first day I started school

We experienced the blackpill our whole lives. I can't remember when I swallowed (swallowed).

middle school...
5th grade...

My class hates and bullying me. I've been violent many times.

i keep it always cool until people touch me then its banzai from then on

Meanwhile your foid peers were swallowing something else
iu

i have sluts in the extended family. tbh for me most of the blackpill is obvious. don't know why soylords make such a big deal out of it.

people made fun of me because of being overweight
there was one overweight kid who bullied me for being overweight. he only did it because he was older than me. fucking lol.
lots of fags spat on me, it was fucking disgusting. at least puberty gave me height, so i wasn't bullied much later on. F for manlets.

Meanwhile your foid peers were swallowing something else

+1
i have sluts in the extended family. tbh for me most of the blackpill is obvious. don't know why soylords make such a big deal out of it.

there was one overweight kid who bullied me for being overweight. he only did it because he was older than me. fucking lol.
lots of fags spat on me, it was fucking disgusting. at least puberty gave me height, so i wasn't bullied much later on. F for manlets.

FEMALES DO THAT AS WELL SHANE GUYS FOR BEING OVERWEIGHT WHILE BEING A BILGA WHALE THEM SELFS

Middle school, 6th grade when some skinny ginger kid started teasing and bullying me. My childhood Chad friend was even friends with him at one point until he had seen the teasing. One day I fought back and fucking crushed that little bastard.

Middle school, 6th grade when some skinny ginger kid started teasing and bullying me. My childhood Chad friend was even friends with him at one point until he had seen the teasing. One day I fought back and fucking crushed that little bastard.

I LOVE GETTING REVANGE

For me it was in 6th grade, when the stacy of my class started to gave me the nickname "ugliness" from there on literally everybody in my class turned on me, even the kids with whom i used to be friends with, all of sudden began to bully me.

For me it was in 6th grade, when the stacy of my class started to gave me the nickname "ugliness" from there on literally everybody in my class turned on me, even the kids with whom i used to be friends with, all of sudden began to bully me.

it all starts with some fucker pointing you out i hate it

lol very early dude

as early as 4th or 5th grade I realised that something was terribly wrong and my status was just too low, girls were treating me way too badly.

this made me (naturally) freak out and try to somehow dig an escape tunnel out of the situation, I remember I started reading as many books as possible, learning tech, foreign languages, how to program, etc, hoping to eventually break out somehow using my mind

the sad part is I never made it despite realising so early how fucked I was, I got a job but I never truly became independent, self-sufficient or with a normal status around women, the world just got more and more fucked up faster and faster than I could do anything about it, even knowing all along that something was wrong

STRONG KEK at parents thinking I just needed to do better in school and everything would have been alright...my close male relatives did that and got CUCKED and HUMILIATED after they had "made it"... and I couldn't have done it anyway when basically my whole childhood failed and I was left staring at the horror of being a low status piece of shit in the eyes of society as early as 9-10 years old.
suffice to say that's not supposed to happen, it was a CRITICAL FAILURE on the part of society and everyone trying to kick and scream and cover it up and force me to study harder was all pointless, besides the point, useless, brutal and stupid.

Since I was a child I have always known, it’s so obvious looks are at okay when you look at the social hierarchy of any school. It’s visible from the youngest class.

lol very early dude

as early as 4th or 5th grade I realised that something was terribly wrong and my status was just too low, girls were treating me way too badly.

this made me (naturally) freak out and try to somehow dig an escape tunnel out of the situation, I remember I started reading as many books as possible, learning tech, foreign languages, how to program, etc, hoping to eventually break out somehow using my mind

the sad part is I never made it despite realising so early how fucked I was, I got a job but I never truly became independent, self-sufficient or with a normal status around women, the world just got more and more fucked up faster and faster than I could do anything about it, even knowing all along that something was wrong

STRONG KEK at parents thinking I just needed to do better in school and everything would have been alright...my close male relatives did that and got CUCKED and HUMILIATED after they had "made it"... and I couldn't have done it anyway when basically my whole childhood failed and I was left staring at the horror of being a low status piece of shit in the eyes of society as early as 9-10 years old.
suffice to say that's not supposed to happen, it was a CRITICAL FAILURE on the part of society and everyone trying to kick and scream and cover it up and force me to study harder was all pointless, besides the point, useless, brutal and stupid.

very sad story i feel you bro i just also need to say i love you for having dylan roof as your profile picture

very sad story i feel you bro i just also need to say i love you for having dylan roof as your profile picture
thanks bro. and roof has lots of great pics from when he was free.

School is the absolute worst place to go as an incel

I have experienced it many times but the first time I acknowledged it was on the first day of school when I sat by myself when everyone else grouped up and somehow knew each other off the bat.

I have very similar stories with you guys, being treated badly all of my life proved the blackpill to me.

3rd grade when ppl ignored me when I talked to them and even teacher didn't want to look me in the eye. I went basically mute for half a year because it was so stressful.

I always knew i'm not supposed to behave "confident" or i will be perceived as creepy.

2nd or 3rd grade is the earliest I can remember in terms of getting bullied. My first “rejection” was in 3rd grade when my crush said no to me and asked to be seated away from me (she sat next to me). I didn’t count that in my official rejections list though.

Having an older sister, i have always been blackpilled. You see the special treatment she gets while you’re expected to work hard and get told to hold the door open for her??? Lmfao

Birth.

Doctor took one look at me and she slapped me on the behind. Didn't know anything about me and she struck me. My parents fed me some blue pulled nonsense about "opening my breathing passages" but I new the truth.

Legit kindergarten. I remember asking my crush to play in the morning and she painfully rejected me (obviously). Later that day at recess I saw her playing with my toddler-chad friend. Broke my fucking heart. I've had a low self esteem and social anxiety ever since.

As early as elementary school.

Total dog eat dog. The strong live and prosper while the weak get trampled on and taken advantage of

Middle school when all the popular skater kids made fun of me and bullied me for having a crush on one of their girlfriends.

When no girls wanted to talk to me in high school and they swarmed my Chadlite friend despite him being awkward as hell too.

The earliest blackpill event I can remember was 10 though I was affected by lookism much earlier than that

Fakecel

I got you all beat..the day I was born. I almost died and had a lot of bruising on my head (wasn’t attractive) so my parents took little to no baby pictures of me :feelsrope:

I got you all beat..the day I was born. I almost died and had a lot of bruising on my head (wasn’t attractive) so my parents took little to no baby pictures of me :feelsrope:

im sorry man

A notable time was in 2nd grade when I sat at lunch with a friend and two popular girls who I liked. One of the girls liked the other boy. They were talking together and when I tried to speak, they looked at me weirdly.

"Why is he even sitting here?", one asked. "He is so weird... we can't even understand a word he says!"

After puberty tbh, everyone grew up while I stayed with my manlet height. Being the shortest student in my classroom was suifuel, foids ignored me and tallfags bullied me. Highschool was hell for me and I'm glad I'm out of that cursed place.

i think during highschool, yes it was a little late.

highschool is when i realized that personal skills mean nothing. some teachers were bothered by the fact that i was too timid/quiet and therefore it 'hurts' my social life.
so i tested this myself and looked around me to see to see whos getting the most attention, and it was clear as day that its the most attractive people. i did not know if those attractive people had good social skills or not, but i did know that all of them got attention.
if the good looking people are always getting attention, then what does it say about the whole concept of social skills? perhaps, social skills didn't mean anything since you can earn infinite attention from just being good looking.

many teachers and students tried to bluepill me, they said that i was too this, or too that. but i never seen anyone goes hard on the attractive folk. they never seem to get any flak from other students regardless of what they do. you can't have a group of 'untouchables' and at the same time preach others about the importance of social skills.
if good looking people are always at the top, at any given moment. then it means that the importance of social skills is greatly exaggerated. your SMV will always determain how much attention you are allowed to receive. unless you are the type of person that shits himself to get attention.

Last edited:
i think during highschool, yes it was a little late.

highschool is when i realized that personal skills mean nothing. some teachers were bothered by the fact that i was too timid/quiet and therefore it 'hurts' my social life.
so i tested this myself and looked around me to see to see whos getting the most attention, and it was clear as day that its the most attractive people. i did not know if those attractive people had good social skills or not, but i did know that all of them got attention.
if the good looking people are always getting attention, then what does it say about the whole concept of social skills? perhaps, social skills didn't mean anything since you can earn infinite attention from just being good looking.

many teachers and students tried to bluepill me, they said that i was too this, or too that. but i never seen anyone goes hard on the attractive folk. they never seem to get any flak from other students regardless of what they do. you can't have a group of 'untouchables' and at the same time preach others about the importance of social skills.
if good looking people are always at the top, at any given moment. then it means that the importance of social skills is greatly exaggerated. your SMV will always determain how much attention you are allowed to receive. unless you are the type of person that shits himself to get attention.

never trust a teacher or your mom sadly i learned that the hard way

Supposedly mra and sympathetic foid making rude comments dropping dickpill

In preschool. I'm half Asian. I remember this beautiful white girl with brown hair, and blue eyes. She had amazing white skin. I used to know her name. Anyways I tried to say hello, and talk to her several times. She never once looked at me or acknowledged me in any way. Except for my buddy Yuki all the other kids were white. I think it was the race thing, like being from another species.

Later at another preschool I had a gf named Lynn. She was half too. We always played together. Then one day she moved to kindergarten. She was holding hands with a large, stocky bully kid who she had nothing to do with before. She was in line at the gate to cross into kindergarten. I kept callling her name. She looked back once for not even a second, and then faced forward to the gate. She ignored me after that, and occaisionally said something to the bully kid who did not even know of my presence. That was the hypergamy/monkey branch pill.

The next experience was in the third grade. I held hands with Marla. She was hot. The next time she said it didn't mean anything. The next day she was with Matt, my best friend, and popular class clown. A week later she was with David, a future chad who was in the fifth grade. Brutal experiences.

5th grade. I was bullied.

I had other occurancies before but the one I remember best and clear was the start of high school.
We had some weird seating arrangement so I ended up with this foid next to me. She seemed friendly and nice enough to speak with me for a while. At this point I had no friends I had moved several times, so making friends was hard. So I was glad to talk to someone, I thought of her as a friend.
We had some projects we had to do with our seating partner. For the first few projects I did most of the work, at this point social circles were forming. And soon all the kids we starting to move their desks together to form groups of 4 or more.
Inevitably she talked less and less. Prefering to hang with this larger group of girls and boys, leaving her seat empty. When it came to a project one week I ended up doing it myself. As I noticed she was distancing herself from me. Though I still thought were on friendly terms.

Months roll around and I soon found myself isolated from these groups of teens. I sat alone in the back with an empty desk, her desk beside me.
However as we had more free time just to hang around or study. So people were more social. I continued to sit and stare at the walks or chalkboard I didnt have anything really to do. But soon this guy along with the girl interrupted my thoughts.

He and his group of girls asked why I never talked or did anything. I wasnt sure what he meant, was I supposed to talk? What do I say?How do you talk to groups of people it seemed far too intimating to me. I just shrugged.

He laughed and so did his group, so did the girl. She looked at me with a lowly look the kind you give to scum.
"He is just a lonely loser, look he places his bag on the next seat as if its a person." They laughed again.

I was confused. I just put my bag on the seat cause I didnt want it to get dirty on the floor.
"Why do you even come to school? You never say a thing are you okay?" She pestered me further. Their clique laughed at me again
I gave a nod and a yes.
Soon they seemed to get bored of me. And the bell rang.

Looking back I realize the guy who pestered me was probably chad. He had 3 girls with him at all times. Sometimes 2 would sit on his desk, one beside him. Perhaps me sitting there alone bothered them.

Just one day it dawned on me at school that the most sought after guys were the good looking bullies. Popularity of a guy had a weak link with how much girls wanted them. But looks trumped all, them being bullies didn't matter at all - if anything it added to their appeal.

There was an instance where a couple good looking bullies were literally playing piggy in the middle with some poor guys bag, like something out of an American High School film. Some girls ignored it, others looked without any reaction, a good chunk were giggling with their friends. After the bell rang and the two guys threw his bag across the room and told him to "fetch.", the girls walked on over to walk to class with the bullies, like nothing just happened. I think it was here where the blackpill really hit home, even if I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of what it was. The feeling of the blackpill was set in stone that day.

I really envy the early puberty ogrecels here, what I would have given just to be able to put these people in their place.

In middle school. I was starting to like a foid from my class, I was her friend, was nice to her, we were kind of close and she even said I would be a very good husband. I asked her to be my girlfriend, she rejected and said she wasn't ready for these things. A few weeks later, I saw that bitch kissing a Chad near the bus stop. That day I realized foids will never be like that with me, no matter what I do.

4rth grade. Was called “screech” from the show saved by the bell constantly. Girls were starting to get rude as fuck to me for no reason.