Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When Did You First Ejaculate?

When Did You First Ejaculate?

• 11 years old or younger

• 12 years old

• 13 years old

• 14 years old

• 15 years old

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
When did you first ejaculate?

Okay I didn´t realize so many "11 year olds or younger" would vote, please post your age.

Last edited:
At around 16.

I'm not sure, but I was definitely under 10. I started young

around 12 or maybe 11 but 12 for sure

12 years old.

11 I think tbh. I thought I had broken my dick the first time I masturbated and then the first time I ejaculated at 11 I thought something was wrong with my dick

11 while showering

When I first learnt to masturbate it was heaven man! My hormones were raging and I got the best erections. Loved it. Nowadays I need T injections to get that kind of erection and pleasure. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I hear you, mine isn´t quite as bad but I miss my teenage morning erections now masturbation is just a chore it has no euphoria to it at all it fucking sucks to be old..
11 I think tbh. I thought I had broken my dick the first time I masturbated and then the first time I ejaculated at 11 I thought something was wrong with my dick
My first time I humped the bed and thought I peed the bed but it felt good (12 years old) so it didnt make sense.

13 and it was after a dream, came 4000 times since

Check your T levels.
I have apparently they are normal

But even though the tests say they are normal it´s nothing like being a teenager :feelsbadman:

One week after 9/11.

The 'normal' for testosterone is astoundingly wide. You should ideally try to get T levels of 500-600.
Yeah I think that too they are so wide I mean wtf, mine is at the low end of "normal"

Same with me. If its on the lower side, then its probably not normal even though it falls within the normal range. It should be in the average levels. That's normal. Initially I was rejected by cucked doctors for TRT, but then finally his based curry urologist put me on Nebido. Initially after the injection, I felt nothing for the first 3 weeks, but then slowly, I was getting big erections and ejaculating with pleasure. It felt great to get my dick functioning again.
Damn it´s sad to have sunk this low I wish to be an 8 year old child ever day and to see a guy like you have to inject yourself with hormones just to feel young again is tormenting I wish I was dead..

at 11 years old and i didnt know how to masturbate so i humped my bed

12. I was still in bed, I thought I had wet myself.

How did you feel prior did you feel sexual towards girls?
I did but the feelings were not intense. Only when I was 17, did I feel 'normal'. Regardless , it was over for me because of my face.

I was 13 and got it by humping a pillow

I did but the feelings were not intense. Only when I was 17, did I feel 'normal'. Regardless , it was over for me because of my face.
Lucky you my fellow Looney Tooncel :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Don’t have any idea.

dont remember age exactly but maybe 11-12

2 or 3 months after my 12th birthday .

I'd say I started jerking off around 14 years old. Before then, I was scared to try it, but it was also bothering me because my dick got hard a lot.

I started playing with my peepee when i was 6 years old.
When i was 16 or 15 i cummed whipe i was playing with it

12. Ejaculated after I copied what the girl do to the guy's dick in hentai comic

10. Was humping a pillow and suddenly felt fluid gush out of my dick. Man, was that feeling heavenly. Now, masturbating feels like rubbing a skinned turkey.

I've never had such a strong orgasm since

around 13 i guess, dont remember exact age but around this