Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did you become NEET? NEETcels GTFIH

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I have basically always been NEET. Had a job at 16 for 2 weeks. Ever since then I've been NEET (also on disability after 18 when I was finally diagnosed with all my problems

When I went into homeschooling in early 2016. Eventually realized homeschooling was fucking stupid and just gave up on that. Been a NEET ever since and it looks like it's going to be this way indefinitely.

When I went into homeschooling in early 2016. Eventually realized homeschooling was fucking stupid and just gave up on that. Been a NEET ever since and it looks like it's going to be this way indefinitely.
I was homeschooled through 9th grade. Graduated with a 4.0 though

For over a year temp jobs here and there . Scrapped up enough to get by on bare essentials

Right after graduating hs

when i turned 16 years old, i didnt even finish high school that year

education mogs me into oblivion, I didn't even finish :feelsbadman:
Never got an IQ test but I've been told by teachers and my home school evaluator I'm very intelligent. I dont see it tbh

Never got an IQ test but I've been told by teachers and my home school evaluator I'm very intelligent. I dont see it tbh
I was told the same shit. Normcattle are just so stupid by comparison that anyone who knows basic shit or fits the "nerd" phenotype seems smart to them.

I need a job and I see help wanted signs at shitty places I might actually have a chance at getting, but I can't muster the will to apply.

I was told the same shit. Normcattle are just so stupid by comparison that anyone who knows basic shit or fits the "nerd" phenotype seems smart to them.
Tbh I turned down a very generous scholarship

I've never had a job tbh

Ive never had a job, I have been a neet for about half a decade now after i pretty much finished school.

Lerned warehousekeeper
Was neet for 1 year
Reentered colleague
Dropped out myself
Now neet for 2 years so far

Life is a fucking bitch when you aint rich pr genetic ubber tier

Middle of 2015. Was burnt out after graduating Uni. The ensuing chaos from being kicked out of my family home and my 2 houseshares didn't help

dropped out of college 2013. since then i have cumulatively worked about a year. at this point my opportunities have been squandered and i doubt i'l ever work again.

I've been a NEET for over a year now. It's been around 16 months since I last had a job.

after finishing sixthform/highschool and then working at mcdonalds for a while then quit, been a NEET ever since. need to get NEETbuxx tho ffs

for about a year now since i lost my job and never cared to look for another one.

i was only neet for 2 years when i couldn't be fucked to complete college and couldn't get a job either, so i wasted my parents money for a while "staying in school" while alternating between rotting and learning more about coding on my own

some shitty nepotism got me a job eventually and i went from there

however now everything is almost exactly the same, except i'm not home 9 to 5 / no mom and dad
and before that when i still went to high school and college the overall lifestyle was still very similar to neeting
because of this the 2 year period of actual neeting doesn't feel that special or like it was all that damaging

i was only neet for 2 years when i couldn't be fucked to complete college and couldn't get a job either, so i wasted my parents money for a while "staying in school" while alternating between rotting and learning more about coding on my own

some shitty nepotism got me a job eventually and i went from there

however now everything is almost exactly the same, except i'm not home 9 to 5 / no mom and dad
and before that when i still went to high school and college the overall lifestyle was still very similar to neeting
because of this the 2 year period of actual neeting doesn't feel that special or like it was all that damaging

when i was in school i had the same feel too, its litteraly the same except you got to school now,

when i was in school i had the same feel too, its litteraly the same except you got to school now,
yes the fundamentals are all the same, when you're at home there are no phone calls, no texts and nowhere to go.

this is reported a lot tbh in places like r9k, people can get as far as six figure salary and car and they are still like a neet socially and in some other ways. ascending is its own challenge.

yes the fundamentals are all the same, when you're at home there are no phone calls, no texts and nowhere to go.

this is reported a lot tbh in places like r9k, people can get as far as six figure salary and car and they are still like a neet socially and in some other ways. ascending is its own challenge.
this

Well, high school where i studied was closed, last year there was three classes in entire school only, one 9th grade (mine) and two 11th grades, like imagine you arrive at your school at morning, and it's like entering a ghost building with nobody (only security guard inside).

So i finished my 9th grade in spring 2015 and became a NEET for more than year. Somewhere in august 2016 i found a new school, but i visited it for less than half year overall and didn't even finished my 10th grade, because too lazy and lack of motivation, tbhtbh

Now i'm a temporary NEET with 9th grades education level, lul, but i'm planning to find a new school in this august as well.

i became NEET at 2012 with the outbreak of my mental illness