Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you become an incel?

S

ShortestManlet

Formerly 5'0" now 5'1"
★★
When did you become/realize that you were an incel? And what drove you to it? Mine started early at 12 (didn't know the term tho)because of my looks and being stuck at 4'10" (now 4'11" - 5'0" at 19) that was basically the whole starting point for me.

i became blackpilled when i left highschool

When I was like 12 or 13.

From birth, but I realized when I was 14-15. I became blackpilled since 16

I became blackpilled at 19 yo, basically weeks before I created my account on .co

When I realized women only go for high tier normies, and you don't get shit from anywhere unless you're in school or have hobb- just... JFL if you think you'll meet girlfriend in "muuh hobbies", J-F-L :lul::lul::lul:

... and of course, don't be average... but OH WELL! average looking girls don't even want AVERAGE GUYS :lul::lul::lul:... FUCKING CLOWN WORLD, damn! :lul::lul::lul:

Some during school but mostly during college when I wasn't getting the female interaction I thought I'd get whilst others were hooking up and having gf's.

I always detested most women
but after I got crippled and fat at 26
I had alot of free time and wanted to start dating
My looks were over hence zero women

When obese dwarf (an actual obese dwarf, not hyperbole or larp) decided she was too good for me.

When obese dwarf (an actual obese dwarf, not hyperbole or larp) decided she was too good for me.
That's fucking brutal. I can tolerate being rejected by an average foid but a fat dwarf? This is where you know that it's over

sometime between 2007 and 2010

when i was conceived

You can't "become" an Incel. I understand your point, but the use of this word can lead to more misunderstanding of the term.

Btw, I've always been Incel since birth. I always knew I was ugly and that's why girls weren't attracted to me. Of course, there were times I copped, but deep down, I've always known.

Approximately 2018.

Redpill when I was 14/15 then blackpill at 16 but I don’t know exactly when I “became” an incel, maybe I always was.

Since February 2019.

I guess I realised after an entire year of university with no pussy that something was wrong with me. I thought that was where I was gonna get my first gf or at least get laid without a hooker, so when it didn't happen I was disturbed. Finishing uni with no gf or sex is what made me realise I was a full on incel.

When I became the only one of my friends to not have a wife and kids.

Technically I was always "INvoluntary CELibate", but I was too stupid to realize it until about 5 years ago

Like 7 months ago. Brutal realization tbh ngl.