Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when did this forum become chads.is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

anyone who voted no is a chad/volcel and should be banned asap, if a femoid didn't get disgusted by touching your lips then she'd definetly jump on your cock

anyone who has had any good experiences with femoids (hugging,kissing hand holding, relationships etc.) never was, is not, and never will be incel, he can only be a volcel or is a chad larper:reeeeee:

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

And the chad hunt season has started.:feelzez:

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
that means mods banned you from that section.

what an exaggeration friends

Or maybe they are normies..not everyone who had minor experiences with women is a Chad. I don't even think there are any Chads on this forum besides @Liszt

With all due respect, ridiculous

The entire hypergamy landscape is changing at warp speed

Yes I have detected that vibe from certain posters, undercover chads lmao why'd they waste time here I dunno.

if a femoid didn't get disgusted by touching your lips then she'd definetly jump on your cock
so what do you suspect OP? that we have Chads here who kissed women, the women then said, "I wanna fuck your brains out", and then the Chads said "nah, I got incel forums to post on"

Or maybe they are normies..not everyone who had minor experiences with women is a Chad. I don't even think there are any Chads on this forum besides @Liszt
Yeas

when I logged in

so what do you suspect OP? that we have Chads here who kissed women, the women then said, "I wanna fuck your brains out", and then the Chads said "nah, I got incel forums to post on"
no, they got dumped and said "well i'm incel now" after kissing a femoid

Younger foid pity hugged me once in HS, it was valentine's day. Then there was 1 clearly forced hug years later with another foid.

I'll say it again: KISSHAVERS ARE NONCELS. BAN THEM.

It always was, we just didn’t realize it.

Wouldnt be surprised if there were a lot of sexhavers here ngl

no, they got dumped and said "well i'm incel now" after kissing a femoid
wait, I'm confused. you said that if a femoid kissed you that they would definitely jump on your cock

wait, I'm confused. you said that if a femoid kissed you that they would definitely jump on your cock
yeah, doesn't stop her from dumping you if she sees a better guy

yeah, doesn't stop her from dumping you if she sees a better guy
so what happens, a chads.is user kisses a foid, and suddenly, a chaddier chad shows up, and she ghosts the user?

Idk what people have against blackpilling other people. Why would you want more bluepilled cucks instead of based men? Also it’s way too much of a hassle to speculate who or who hasn’t had sex. It’s better to just have a system in which anyone who is blackpilled is allowed but if they mention it on this site then they get banned.