Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When did MGTOW became a meaningless word?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I think that 2015-2016 marked the end of the MGTOW cope. Manosphere 1.0 died and I think that nowadays no-one is still believing in the PUA scam.

The manosphere business model was a Ponzi scheme, so at the end it failed.

What’s your opinion? When MCTOWers officially faded?

No yet, many MCTOW are still active, former cucks anyway, they did a CNN interview with a MCTOW member very recently, the virgin MCTOWs are incels anyway

When the movement was made

MGTOW has nothing to do with PUA. PUA is for TRP cucks. MGTOW look down on PUAfags if anything.

There are still people giving dating advices, they are telling that if you manage to avoid women, they will chase you. Many MCTOW are into the PUA cult, but it’s obvious that they are coping the hard way.

Someone still managed to marry 2 or three times, which is crazy because that proves they are idiots who don’t ever learn from past errors.

The only MCTOW that I can understand is the monk-type, which is coping with his lonleyness and won’t fail for PUA marketing scam.

MCTOWs who jumped into the PUA marketing dating advise scam, are the hardest copers and the lowest-IQ between them all.

mgtow are copers but they dont seems to realize, i mean if i was chad i wouldnt be mgtow well i would fuck but not get a LTR and kids, instead STR ( short term relationshit ) is enough

mgtow are copers but they dont seems to realize, i mean if i was chad i wouldnt be mgtow well i would fuck but not get a LTR and kids, instead STR ( short term relationshit ) is enough
I think that there are some true MGTOWs like the Tesla-like geniuses, but The majority of MCTOWs are far from the highIQ mind of a person like Tesla, they are quoting him with no reason, they are not highIQ scientists that can easily cope with science and tech. Vast majority of MCTOWs are just middle-aged-oldcels coping the hard way with forced lonleyness, men SENT their own way, not men looking for their own way.

I think that there are some true MGTOWs like the Tesla-like geniuses, but The majority of MCTOWs are far from the highIQ mind of a person like Tesla, they are quoting him with no reason, they are not highIQ scientists that can easily cope with science and tech. Vast majority of MCTOWs are just middle-aged-oldcels coping the hard way with forced lonleyness, men SENT their own way, not men looking for their own way.

this , they dont wanna associate with incels but their propably are, like i said be superior looking or have good cash
but buxing is beta so just looks

MGTOW is made up of former betabux or legit incels, with a tiny % of legit Chads. It just so happens that the former are the ones that shout the loudest.

In MGTOW's defense as much in denial as they are, they are growing, especially after the CNN interview.

But so are we, more people are starting to be more aware of incel men, not that any female would care though.

In MGTOW's defense as much in denial as they are, they are growing, especially after the CNN interview.

But so are we, more people are starting to be more aware of incel men, not that any female would care though.
The females are too low iq to care until it's too late.

MGTOW is made up of former betabux or legit incels, with a tiny % of legit Chads. It just so happens that the former are the ones that shout the loudest.
Makes sense, the actual Chads who went their own way are out there accomplishing things while the betabux and incels can't stop shitposting on the internet.

Although the MGTOW clique itself is dying down a bit partly due to their main flagship site being massively hacked in the last few months, along with demonetization of youtube channels due to (((you know who))), their ideology has actually been spreading at a somewhat decent rate among certain groups of alienated men.

For instance, nationalist groups like Dailystormer and TRS view themselves as having more in common with MGTOW'ers than us. That said...Dailystormer is in support of legalizing rape, so...make of that what you will.

This. These men can't keep a community.

I respect MGTOW more than other groups although they still have this coping bullshit where they tell people including incels that you don't need a woman which contradicts basic biological desires as usual