Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did @faded last go to the synagogue?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Shlomo now says he isn't religious, and is a communist. But I wonder when he last went to a synagogue.

He only goes to the synagogue to get into the secret tunnels

Yesterday to sacrifice goyim children to Satan

@faded Shlomo, these are serious allegations against you, please step forward and plead your innocence.

secular jews dont worship at the synagogue they go to the Temple of Baphomet in the basement of their local stock exchange

Fair point. He most likely does stuff in those secret tunnels when he isn't doing that before Passover
Sounds sus. I don't think he is studying Torah in those tunnels tho.

secular jews dont worship at the synagogue they go to the Temple of Baphomet in the basement of their local stock exchange
"I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."- Revelation 3:9

Faded was too busy orchestrating the staged assassination attempt of his favourite Shabbos Goy to go to the synagogue and sacrifice trafficked children today