Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when Dave Lizewski allowed Katie Deauxma to think he was a homosexual as a way of getting close to her

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
This happened in the 2010 film Kick-Ass, and I assume comics it was based on. It begins in this scene here:

Eventually he does tell her (after they hang out several times) that he isn't gay, and I think the only reason she accepts this is he also reveals he's kick-ass which gives him pseudo-chad ranking in her book due to his fighting history and pain tolerance. Otherwise I think she'd have been unaroused and have rejected him as soon as his heterosexuality became apparent to her.

It's somewhat "rapey" in nature as it involves deceiving another person to achieve intimate closeness with them.
Kind of like pretending to be vegetarian or into animal rights or anti-racism just because a girl you want to fuck is into that stuff.

What are your thoughts on stuff like this?
It occurs to me that purity-spiraling here is so bad that if Dave Lizewski was a member here, he would not be accepted as an incel.
we would either condemn him as a 'fakecel' thinking he was capable of fucking Deauxma, or call him gay/homosexual because of the charade he allowed her to believe

I never once questioned Lizewski because it's not like he was actually doing homosexual things to keep up the charade, he was just acting verbally in privacy with her.
It does beg the question on where we should draw the line though - like there is a point where it's clearly cucked to be dedicating too much to a LARP like that to impress a stacy in hopes it will somehow impress her and inspire her to try and 'convert' you to heterosexuality using her pusssy.

:lul:

Just goes to show much ugly men are hated. If you need to pretend that you don't find her attractive so that she isn't as repulsed by you, it's so over.

Just goes to show much ugly men are hated.
tbh I think they relied on overly curly hair and glasses and awkwardness to project an illusion of uglyness

if you look at the actor Aaron Tyler Johnson in other contexts, while he's no gigachad and maybe not even a chadlite (8/10) or brad (7/10) it seems like he at bare minimum would be a 6/10 melvin ?

AaronTylerJohnson

it's hard for me to say since I'm still not clear on % distribution of the decile scale

tbh I think they relied on overly curly hair and glasses and awkwardness to project an illusion of uglyness

if you look at the actor Aaron Tyler Johnson in other contexts, while he's no gigachad and maybe not even a chadlite (8/10) or brad (7/10) it seems like he at bare minimum would be a 6/10 melvin ?

View attachment 658377

it's hard for me to say since I'm still not clear on % distribution of the decile scale
What he really is is irrelevant. The point is that he plays an ugly incel :feelsthink:

WHY ARE ALL SLAVIC FILTHS HAVING SUCH A GROSS NAMES AS PIGOWSKI SHITOWSKI VOMITOWSKI?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
what do you think of hispanics/latinos?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back