Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When curries want to powerlifting

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm in a group on facebook,people share their videos doing powerlifting and ask for advices etc. and EVERY FUCKING TIME a curry share his video doing powerlifting,peoeple make fun of him and destroy his motivation,call him names etc.

But curries post their videos non stop even though people make fun of them,I see they try to lift in their poor gyms while white chads in other hand lifting in fancy gyms or even home gyms,share video and people praise them.

It is fucking over if you are curry,you better off internet because they will find a way to make fun of you.

Deadliftshitting

Its not their fault they are shit, they were Born like this. Stop commemorate their shitness so you Will help them a bit.

There good people
Tbh, it also really fucking sucks when you get comments saying "you're indian of course you know what you're doing" on any I.T related videos on youtube. They just wanna help man.

this is ragefuel

Indian people are nice at my local gas stations. There good people. Its a shame people call the sandniggers
It's the Muslims that tarnish all curries with the negativity brush.