Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When couples walked around in my school I didn't feel jealous, just disgusted...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
The majority of women were ugly as fuck, and I, as a stacysexual, couldn't care less that people were dating.
i remember that I was more fixated in dreaming about Chloe Moretz and Ellen Page than dating in real life.
I even have great lucid dreams about them, and it satisfied me a lot.

Gosh, I was so oblivious back then, so dumb.

But these two women are mediocre but anyway kek, de gustibus non est disputandum

Having celebrity crushes is a normie trait imo

more like two lesbos, not even close to becky level.

Intersting, me too never cared about ugly couples. Rather stay single than make do with goblinas at this point in life

The majority of women were ugly as fuck, and I, as a stacysexual, couldn't care less that people were dating.
i remember that I was more fixated in dreaming about Chloe Moretz and Ellen Page than dating in real life.
I even have great lucid dreams about them, and it satisfied me a lot.

Gosh, I was so oblivious back then, so dumb.

Yea I felt some of the same feelings but those were feelings you should have disregarded for the sake of your own development and an indication that perhaps something was going awry. My sexual psychology printed onto women of the cushitic race when I was younger, and in the U.S all foids were sexually "alien" to me much as I to them. Give in to that indifference too much in the wrong environment and you will stunt your emotional development.

I only had 2 crushes in school, one in elementary and other in HS.
I'm kind of a demissexual guy.