Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When cock carousel veteran roasties talk about "life lessons to be learned"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When "spiritual" slut rinding cock carousel, pumped and dumped, ledt single mother, it is not animalistic sluttery. It is "life lessons had to belearned". And so she is not roastie walhitter slut, but precious mature being who learned, so take, and be happy, if offered to have so precious being in you life

Tfu o you kūrvas. If your "lessons learned" and all that experience is valuable, so show it in proper way -turn into young again, and this time be not slut. Cannot do that, roastie? And so trash you are, just old walhitter kūrva slut, as your valua asfemale being is not in "lessons learned" (even if nasty cick carousel riding can be caled like this at alloutside of your slut perspective), but you beauty, youth, virginity, andhigh morals. So even you turning back into young would not fully recover what los, and lost was more than gained, but without turning young again, your old femoid's value of walhitter cunt for cultured man is value of trash, so go for trashdiving simps, and do not dare pur roastie shit in presence of honorable man of culture

They're exploring themselves stupid inkwell.

Would you join her exploration team if 13 ?
Japari night

Roasties are lower than trash

Roasties belong in the toastie.

There are no single mothers in other mammals, remember that.
Humans are the only ones who cuck themselves on purpose
full

To much cock carousel for that roasties

Single mothers have no use

Damn bro. I’m slowly losing my humanity it seems.
Side effects of postmaxxing

Btw do you think some users respond to replies late purposely?:feelshehe:

To make it seem that they are busy or " high value ".
I was thinking you were going to say something like, because they are busy writing an essay response or/and they are slow typers

I was thinking you were going to say something like, because they are busy writing an essay response or/and they are slow typers
Not everyone is MensaIQcel but yeah the slow writer thing is possible too

Not everyone is MensaIQcel but yeah the slow writer thing is possible too
yea I'm a slow typer tbh. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "nowadays" My posts have always been low effort responses somewhat akin to a bot. At least, as far as I can remember.

yea I'm a slow typer tbh. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "nowadays" My posts have always been low effort responses somewhat akin to a bot. At least, as far as I can remember.
Then I guess your posts have become even more bot like

Ohh and I just woke up from a nap so everything is a bit blurry so if i'm writing weird please excuse me

Then I guess your posts have become even more bot like

Ohh and I just woke up from a nap so everything is a bit blurry so if i'm writing weird please excuse me
No your writing seems fine to me tbh