Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When chad says something vs when incel say something

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Chad

CD89FC63 4995 41BC 9719 D71280B6B792

Incel

6AD4D526 56F1 49A1 8E36 F7DBB19146C8

no need to specify the picture, i think sadly we all know

Brutal, need honk honk to recover from this blackpill. :feelsohh:

I've actually had foids give me the bottom look when I'd just walk past them or look in their general direction.

:):):)
Everything is going to be allllll rigghhhtttt :)

Last edited:
Chad wouldn't be in some 3rd world shithole classroom.

incel wouldn't even get invited to that party, guess that would be the reaction if he crashes it all alone

What’s that?
The realization that the world is so fucked up, that the only logical conclusion is that it is governed by clowns.
And that you might as well just watch it all go to shit.
This is a good place to start

That's not even the worst that an incel receives.

normally I would think that they would look away from your ugly face

The realization that the world is so fucked up, that the only logical conclusion is that it is governed by clowns.
And that you might as well just watch it all go to shit.
This is a good place to start

JFL at this honk pill BS, I mean even look at the video - "Yes good goy, don't rage, don't go out and commit acts of violence, don't do anything, just laugh it off and think yourself higher than everyone who is concerned, please don't do anything, just ignore it all and make jokes about it, CLOWN WORLD"

This is just just another de-escalation psyop, no different than the neet psyop, notice this shit is always directed towards social outcasts who have nothing to lose, its always about making you more docile, less violent, less prone to "going ER", lacking in resources and will power, etc.

Imagine the state of life for the retard who takes on the neet pill and the honk pill

Broke, suicidal, depressed, no financial prospects, can't afford decent copes, cannot afford any tools (guns, weapons, explosives materials, etc) to get revenge on society, cannot afford to pay for sex, unmotivated and unresourceful, observes a shitty reality that is getting worse and tries to just "laugh it off" and does nothing to change it or get revenge, or build wealth to escape it.

The greatest irony about the clown world meme, is that falling for it is exactly what will create the clown world, just looking on at a shitty reality and doing nothing, will quite obviously make the shitty reality permanent and inevitable.

Which country is first picture from?