Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When bluepillers tell you to: "Acquire a better personality, find a passion, get rich, etc.", what they're really telling you is that....

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
You should work harder than everyone else in order to get the water downed version of conditional love that chad and chadlite gets effortlessly and without any attached conditions. They want you to work harder, suffer more and achieve IMPOSSIBLE FEATS in order to get compassion from both genders, especially foids.

They are outright mocking your inequal status on this planet and then adding insult to injury by just telling you to"man up bro and just fucking be personable and likeable". They want you to be content with extreme psychological and physical suffering.

That is beyond unfairness, it's cruel and it's akin to a new form of racism.

You should work harder than everyone else in order to get the water downed version of conditional love that chad and chadlite gets effortlessly and without any attached conditions. They want you to work harder, suffer more and achieve IMPOSSIBLE FEATS in order to get compassion from both genders, especially foids.

They are outright mocking your inequal status on this planet and then adding insult to injury by just telling you to"man up bro and just fucking be personable and likeable". They want you to be content with extreme psychological and physical suffering.

That is beyond unfairness, it
Tyrans should be dethroned. We are fed up of their lies.They preach us fucking and laughing like idiots tormenting us every fucking day.

I think acquiring passions is a good advice, but not for the sake of getting foids obviously. As an incel you have to always artificially construct goals to keep you preoccupied and away from the rope

High IQ post

Work harder for getting old ugly roastie. I refuse, and work at fapping to cute lolis

I think acquiring passions is a good advice, but not for the sake of getting foids obviously. As an incel you have to always artificially construct goals to keep you preoccupied and away from the rope

It IS good advice to cultivate passion for things you love to do. HOWEVER, it's used as a platitude that serves as a way to MOCK sub7's for failing at life. For example: A bluepiller says "Find a hobby you're passionate about and just be yourself, you will never get compassion just by complaining online all day", what he really means is :Haha fucking faggot, there's a heirarchy at work here and you're below even the most insufferable bottom feeders, you're at the earth's rotten-egg smelling core, just suffer you fucking bitch, how dare you call out the objective injustices that are being propagated aginst you, just LDAR you smelly subhuman. Work hard and provide for EVERYONE else BUT YOURSELF. Fuck off into the sun subhuman".

Bluepillers don't EVER give advice, they only cloak their true thoughts in the form of recycled platitudes.

Normie logic: just be yourself, but change everything about yourself.

Tyrans should be dethroned. We are fed up of their lies.They preach us fucking and laughing like idiots tormenting us every fucking day.

Completely agree. *Tyrants*.
Normie logic: just be yourself, but change everything about yourself.
It IS good advice to cultivate passion for things you love to do. HOWEVER, it's used as a platitude that serves as a way to MOCK sub7's for failing at life. For example: A bluepiller says "Find a hobby you're passionate about and just be yourself, you will never get compassion just by complaining online all day", what he really means is :Haha fucking faggot, there's a heirarchy at work here and you're below even the most insufferable bottom feeders, you're at the earth's rotten-egg smelling core, just suffer you fucking bitch, how dare you call out the objective injustices that are being propagated aginst you, just LDAR you smelly subhuman. Work hard and provide for EVERYONE else BUT YOURSELF. Fuck off into the sun subhuman".

Bluepillers don't EVER give advice, they only cloak their true thoughts in the form of recycled platitudes.

I've got a screen caption of that somewhere. Where the person admits to mingling in abuse & insults with advice.

Work hard and get barely anything in return.
It never began

$ is my favorite cope and a good one but yeah i don’t expect anything romantically from it

They want you to work harder, suffer more and achieve IMPOSSIBLE FEATS in order to get compassion from both genders, especially foids.
You really need to make impossible things happen to get laid as an incel, and so they tell you that.

I fell for this meme.

I worked so hard and kept "self improving" and after all that time you know where I ended up?

Here.

Self improvment:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sounds funnt

Why are you even bothering listening to those idiots?
Work hard so that one day you, yes you, might have the slightest chance at getting some overweight tattooed foid with a roast beef vagina and the personality of a rock who is only on her third abortion.

And it always goes like this.
1. "Just improve urself bro"
2. You improve yourself and nothing changes
3. Either "You aren't entitled to love bro (then why did you just have me jump through those hoops?)" or "You need to keep trying (an easy copout to allow them to keep moving the goalposts and pretending they're right until you run out of steam and leap off a bridge)."

By their logic you should also find over-30 foids attractive. Can’t you see the flaws?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back