Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When being born with a sub-4 skull isn't enough. Brutal acnepill

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
IMG 20181208 230842367

Not oly was I cursed to live as a sub-4 man, I also was cursed with a bottom 1% skin.

Looks like my skin when I was younger.

Acne is such a curse.

Never began. A thing I noticed back when I was in high school is that all the pretty boys and chads who got female attention had near perfect skin.

I just turned 19 in october and the acne is still there kinda, It's gotten a lot better over time but why couldn't I have the perfect skin genes why

Never began. A thing I noticed back when I was in high school is that all the pretty boys and chads who got female attention had near perfect skin.

I just turned 19 in october and the acne is still there kinda, It's gotten a lot better over time but why couldn't I have the perfect skin genes why

We have been brought into this world for the sole purpose of suffering

View attachment 70452

Not oly was I cursed to live as a sub-4 man, I also was cursed with a bottom 1% skin.

Here is my routine that removed most of my acne.
You will need 1 bar of black-charcoal soap, and a bottle of lotion that is best for you skin.
At night before you sleep, wash you face with the black-charcoal, and put lotion on afterwards.
In the morning, wash you face with water, and then put the lotion on again.
It is as simple as that. I only occasionally get bad breakouts now.

You will need 1 bar of black-charcoal soap, and a bottle of lotion that is best for you skin.
At night before you sleep, wash you face with the black-charcoal, and put lotion on afterwards.

ive tried all of this shit already

only thing that helps is starvation

Unlucky. It's the one thing I haven't been cursed with personally but I can relate to people always trying to give you bullshit advice: "just wash your face"
Condolences :feelsbadman:

i actually never had acne not even as teenager

I getting bald and I have acne in my balding crown, if god exists he truly hates me

Will try. Thanks.

luckily I've never had acne in my life

over for acnecels

had bad acne from 12-19 now almost gone

His problem is not acne anymore but the scars that he can't completely get rid of.