Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When back to the coffee shop today where this girl rejected me, and she took my order again. I'm done caring.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
So about 4 months ago I grew a pair of balls and decided to ask this person for her number, I thought what the hell, might as well try again. It had been 6 months since my last attempt which also to no surprise did not work before that. So before going out I showered and put on some clean clothes. I deluded myself into thinking that maybe JUST MAYBE she wouldn't find me repulsive and let me have a chance. JFL, such a stupid mentality tbh.

She made small talk with me and I asked for her number right before leaving, she wrote it down on one of those stamp card things and handed it to me. I looked at it and there was a name with what at the time I thought was her real number, nope. It was a fake, my dumbass actually got kinda happy and thought it was real. I texted her and no response, so after like a week It was more than obvious. Didn't go back to that coffee shop until today and that person was the one working and took my order again today.

I kept thinking why should I be the one that stops coming here? I did nothing wrong. I don't even care anymore if it's awkward seeing that person anymore, if I want a fucking coffee I'm going there and getting one. Just fucking hate it so much how she gave me a fake one and filled me up with all this excitement, my dumbass actually fell for it to. Should have know by now that I'm always going to get rejected, it's been happening since I was 9 so why would It be any different now.

tbh It's extremely rare for me to ever speak to women unless I have to for work or I'm at like a store or something, but somehow I thought things would result in something other than rejection again.

Lots of words for a GrAY guy

So before going out I showered and put on some clean clothes.
You took showermaxxed beforehand so I'm not sure why she didn't instantly drop to her knees and start begging to suck your cock upon seeing you

Polite rejection is the only thing you'll ever see, dude. I've tried thousand times in thousand different ways, and the result was always the same.
However, you'll learn soon enough that polite rejection is not common. You'll be harshly rejected. Humiliated. Mocked. People will say you're weird, a pervert and mentally disabled.

In France, foids who don't want to give their numbers, give a fake number, but not any number. The phone number of Skyrock, a radio. And every morning, the radio listens and broadcasts all the voice messages to mock them.

You took showermaxxed beforehand so I'm not sure why she didn't instantly drop to her knees and start begging to suck your cock upon seeing you
This.

Also that woman, using her third eye, saw into the future and realised that you would post on incel forums soon. This is a dealbreaker bro, maybe if you showered twice it would have shrouded her third eye’s vision

In France, foids who don't want to give their numbers, give a fake number, but not any number. The phone number of Skyrock, a radio. And every morning, the radio listens and broadcasts all the voice messages to mock them.
That's just evil. I hate women even more now.

I kept thinking why should I be the one that stops coming here? I did nothing wrong. I don't even care anymore if it's awkward seeing that person anymore, if I want a fucking coffee I'm going there and getting one. Just fucking hate it so much how she gave me a fake one and filled me up with all this excitement, my dumbass actually fell for it to. Should have know by now that I'm always going to get rejected, it's been happening since I was 9 so why would It be any different now.
I don't ask women out but I get somewhat embarassed when I go to a store and buy 10 liters of cheapest wine which makes me look like a poor alcoholic.
The thing I tell myself is that this woman wouldn't like me even if I was buying vegan tofu and wearing suits so it does not matter what I do in front of her.

In that regard you shouldn't worry about what she thinks because she probably always had a poor opinion of you. If she didn't she wouldn't have treated you like a creep in the first place

An indirect rejection.

So what was her reaction when you went back in?

She acted as if she never knew him most likely .
Yup, even tho she clearly did, I was basically a dead invisible person. She was even rude; straight up had an attitude.

Don't let your dreams be dreams
I take note of this advice :feelzez: maybe I'll see what can be done in Minecraft to recreate their building and make it explode with TNT (I need sand, creeper powder, a crafting table and a lighter) :feelsYall:

woman are shit whats new

dont apprach if she dosnt make it VERY CLEAR that shes into you

your not some dancing monkey stop trying to justify your position or try to change

just so you can end up as laughing stock

jfl at trying tbh

Make a scene there accidentally spill boiling hot coffee on her coon so she can taste the bitter hatred. You can sya you spilled it by accident lol

Brootal. Know that feeling too well. Good job for continuing to go there, make her feel uncomfortable as hell, fuck her.

So about 4 months ago I grew a pair of balls and decided to ask this person for her number, I thought what the hell, might as well try again. It had been 6 months since my last attempt which also to no surprise did not work before that. So before going out I showered and put on some clean clothes. I deluded myself into thinking that maybe JUST MAYBE she wouldn't find me repulsive and let me have a chance. JFL, such a stupid mentality tbh.

She made small talk with me and I asked for her number right before leaving, she wrote it down on one of those stamp card things and handed it to me. I looked at it and there was a name with what at the time I thought was her real number, nope. It was a fake, my dumbass actually got kinda happy and thought it was real. I texted her and no response, so after like a week It was more than obvious. Didn't go back to that coffee shop until today and that person was the one working and took my order again today.

tbh It's extremely rare for me to ever speak to women unless I have to for work or I'm at like a store or something, but somehow I thought things would result in something other than rejection again.
Absolutely brootal. At least you tried, now you know for sure what will happen. Lukcily you didn’t get any sexual harassment allegations.

Lots of words for a GrAY guy
You are literally grayphobic

Polite rejection is the only thing you'll ever see, dude. I've tried thousand times in thousand different ways, and the result was always the same.
However, you'll learn soon enough that polite rejection is not common. You'll be harshly rejected. Humiliated. Mocked. People will say you're weird, a pervert and mentally disabled.

People get mad when incels don't try because they lose the fun of seeing incels get blown out by rejection. Society finds it funny when that happens.

Also daily reminder that things are made as difficult as possible for nonchad males so that you'll jump for any better chance you think you can get.
Brootal. Know that feeling too well. Good job for continuing to go there, make her feel uncomfortable as hell, fuck her.

People get mad when incels don't try because they lose the fun of seeing incels get blown out by rejection. Society finds it funny when that happens.

Also daily reminder that things are made as difficult as possible for nonchad males so that you'll jump for any better chance you think you can get.
They think it's funny to ridiculize us, that's right. We're like clowns for them.

They think it's funny to ridiculize us, that's right. We're like clowns for them.
Also you are supposed to jump at any possible false opportunity where a woman "might just give you a chance to go out on a date" otherwise you are entitled. You trained to value female attention so that society can lure you into the orbiter role and designate you as a jester.

Just ignore these whores and drink your damn coffee, she can't get you kicked out, I think