Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When are the vaccine cucks gonna die off?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Its taking goddamn forever when will they finally start dropping like flies

I dunno, I've had six COVID shots so far and still healthy over here

Yeah good question. I got vaxxed precisely because i wanted to fucking die but i'm still alive apparently :(

vax probably didn’t save or harm anyone.

They already did. It's just a spiritual death more than anything they totally cucked themselves and let the Illuminati inject random bullshit cocktails into them. They're not human anymore they're normie drones who will do as they're told.

Also haven't a lot of them died already? It was just classified as "sudden death" or heart problems etc

A lot of them died. There was a thread in another forum I used to participate in where they shared news of people who collapsed out of nowhere and whose death cause was unknown. Most of them took the vaccine. Weird. I think they already had health problems, though.

As far as I can tell, the vaxx is supposed to make you more controllable through 5g. The vaxxed are already dead, but like zombies, they are the walking dead. There is someone screaming in agony on the onside while the body is being remotely controlled by 5g towers.

I don't know. I had three shots of monkey kidney sinovac.

Personally, the whole plandemic is a operation by the (((wef))) to test how complacent we are for further conspiracies like power grid hacks.,results are shocking needless to say

I want to die, but my vaxx doesn't work