Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When approaching girl (in reality or virtually) - you act/talk normal, or as weirdofreak?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

how you act and talk in approaching girls?

• normal

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • trying to be normal

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • going full weirdo

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I never approach

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's crash test for waifu of culture, and so I always go full weirdo

Weirdo

Last edited:
I act autistic when I’m around anyone tbh

Non-landwhales are pretty much never single in any westernized city, so it doesn't matter, they'll be slightly more or slightly less disgusted as they tell you they're already dating someone or show you the engagement ring that they're already wearing at age 18-19

My behaviour is pretty normal. I have very low inhibition as a result of approaching a lot of girls, so I'm not undermined by nerves or anything.

i say as little as possible and try to end the conversation as quickly as possible

When I am interested in a girl I can be so fucking embarassing

Full weirdo. I like to see how people react. I go into strip clubs and ask for the kids menu, for instance. I'm a riot! I should do stand-up!

I just wouldn't really know what to say to them, they can tell from my body language that I'm to weird

I try to act as normal as I can (not Normie though, I stay true to what I believe). But I have legit stuttered when talking to this girl. Man... it’s over. I don’t think I’ve ever stuttered like that in my life (and I’m not really a stutterer, not even during public speaking).

I don't think I have ever approached in my entire life

I never approach, because I can't act normal.

I try to act normal and then I'd reveal my true colors later but never get that far

I have never approached a girl and never will.

why would a blackpilled incel approach women?

Id go full autistic

See sig.

Although I'd probably go autistic.

How many failed approaches did it take until you became completely desensitized to rejection?
It didn't really work that way for me. Rejection was never a major concern for me in the first place because I accepted it as inevitable from the outset. When I started approaching, I enjoyed it despite the rejections because it felt good pushing myself so far out of my comfort zone. Now, however, I don't enjoy it as much because I've been rejected so many times and it feels like I'm getting absolutely nowhere no matter how hard I try. If anything, therefore, rejection has had a worse impact as time has progressed.

i try to act normal but i still get people telling me im weird.

I probably come off as an irritated spastic retard who doesn't ever know what to say.

You have to go full weirdo. Normal people don't just go up to random girls, start talking to them, and then keep talking despite the girl reacting like she's repulsed by you. Only PUAs and psychos can push themselves through that sort of thing.

Too autistic to act normal tbh. It's almost impossible for me to maintain eye contact with people no matter how hard I try.

If I do, I'm normal, but I never approach anymore. It's fucking pointless.

I get lightheaded from eye contact. Enough to pass out. Anxiety spells. During my interview for my job the blond cougar, and I made eye contact long enough for me to almost lose consciousness. It felt like my brain went into sleep mode like a PC.

I'm autistic. Saw a foid from highschool at the sports store yesterday. I was buying a gun. I wanted to build up the courage to say.. "I remember you from school.. You look good.." but I froze up. My brain has no processing power in talking to women at all.

I get lightheaded from eye contact. Enough to pass out. Anxiety spells. During my interview for my job the blond cougar, and I made eye contact long enough for me to almost lose consciousness. It felt like my brain went into sleep mode like a PC.

I'm autistic. Saw a foid from highschool at the sports store yesterday. I was buying a gun. I wanted to build up the courage to say.. "I remember you from school.. You look good.." but I froze up. My brain has no processing power in talking to women at all.
Error 404.

I made a deal with myself to continue approaching until I turn 21, if I have no success by then I'll just accept defeat and LDAR. For me, after my 10th approach or so I just stopped caring about getting rejected as it became so routine to approach a foid, try to start a convo, then give up when she either tells me to go away or she gives me one way responses that I can't work with (Obviously a sign she isn't interested)
Yeah, I'm approaching it a similar way. I turn 30 next year, and I feel I need to approachmaxx before then, although it's hard to find the motivation to do so. I've already approached almost 200 girls with no tangible success. If I put my mind to it, I could get to 300 before I turn 30, but at this point motivating myself to go out and do it - knowing how futile it is - is a lot easier said than done.

My instinct would be to cover up my autism by acting like a jester, which is a fruitless endeavor and why I don't try.

I approached maybe 2 times in my life. Never again.
I probably appeared kinda slightly awkward, and that's in my "height" of having good moods, could've been much worse.

Never approched in my whole "life" because ugly.