Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When an incels tries to forget about blackpill and move on but ends up back on incels.co in a month shit posting again.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
39E51C4C FC0F 4514 A302 4BBC796D984C

Me literally. I came back after a pause and I have not improved one bit.

Once you swallow the blackpill you see the applications of it in everything you notice. It constantly reminds of itself, because the truth always goes out.

I don't see what the point of forgetting it would even be, it's not like it'll go away if you pretend it doesn't exist. Ultimately the effects of it will be apparent everywhere, probably why they end up coming back. You can never escape the blackpill once you know about it.
Once you swallow the blackpill you see the applications of it in everything you notice. It constantly reminds of itself, because the truth always goes out.

once you go black, there is no coming back

I can't handle the truth!

It handles me °~°

I don't see what the point of forgetting it would even be, it's not like it'll go away if you pretend it doesn't exist.
Knowledge of the blackpill protects you.

Legit me, and i had to create new account since can no longer access old one, ngl, fuck it

It's impossible to forget the black pill. During my ban, I really thought about not coming back and moving on past this whole inceldom thing. But when you are shoved clear examples of the blackpill in front of your face every day, it becomes very hard to turn your mind off this issue. That's why I decided to come back.