Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When an incel is ill

S

SuperIncel

Greycel
I woke up to my girlfriend hugging me, still feeling really sick. She kissed me and said to go back to sleep, but I already had enough sleep from the cold medicine she gave me last night knocking me out. 

We laid around for a bit, I was too tired to initiate anything so she went to the kitchen and turned the radio on. I thought she was just looking at things on her phone, maybe finding a Chad on Tinder because I'm no longer good enough, but it turned out that she was making me crepes for breakfast, with my favorite fillings, raspberry jam, cured salmon and sour cream.

I was still feeling pretty awful and dropped a crepe while tipping the plate and made a mess. She just laughed and kissed me before wiping it away.

I went back to bed to lie down until I feel better, but after doing the dishes she came back and hopped on me to surprise me with a blowjob. Then she went to clean up our apartment.

Sike!

I'm sick, ordered pizza in after painfully dragging myself to the pharmacy for medicine, my apartment is a disgusting mess. How do fellow incels deal with being sick when there is no one who cares if you live?