Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a woman joins your hobby/club/group etc, it’s finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
The moment foids start joining these organisations that you are a participant in, that’s when you know it’s dying and it’s time to join another group. Women will get in through invitation from a normie or Chad, or join of their own accord because the group you are in has relaxed its admittance standards.

Women destroy everything, as we know. Once they get into your community, the end has begun. They will invite more normies and more women to join in the group, overturning the original member base in favour of a “wahmen” friendly base, usually made up of foids themselves or dudebro Chads.

They destroyed video games as well.

They destroyed video games as well.
Exactly. Every hobby and community that doesn’t close its doors to the foid will be consumed by them in due time.

862CDC38 072F 4C90 A7A0 5EAB41B77FB6

they also like to push out all the undesirables out of these groups, specifically unattractive men

If she invites me joining her club I'd be the one destroying it :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: