Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"When a woman cheats, there’s a nobility to it."

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Every Girl Should Cheat (At Least Once) 
By Nicole Mullen

As a woman who values healthy adult relationships, I can’t stress enough that I abhor infidelity. I think a man cheating on a woman is just an emotional version of upper decking her toilet. When a man fucks a girl, he’s taking a dump in her pussy. But when a man cheats on a girl, he’s taking a dump in the top part of her pussy – her heart. 

For these reasons, I despise men who cheat. But, I also feel that cheating, at least from a woman’s perspective, is somewhat necessary. Men and women cheat for different reasons. Sexuality for men is basic and shallow. They just love to have sex, and when they cheat, it’s only because they want to have sex with more women. Women cheat because they were wronged – because they are missing something in their lives. When a woman cheats, there’s a nobility to it.
http://archive.is/OQFka

About the author:
Nicole Mullen Just a fun mom and a teacher at a retarded school. I like recipes and my kids. Follow Nicole on Twitter

The article is three years old, but I still found its worth sharing, especially because the author is a fucking TEACHER. No wonder boys are getting destroyed in the education sector these days. We now live in such an anti-male environment, where female teachers can openly write mainstream media articles about how men must be loyal lap dogs but women cheat at least once, because

Seeing Dave in that state of vulnerability, and impassioned by my own ability to manipulate and deceive him, our love was somehow renewed. The small things didn’t matter anymore, we connected on a deeper level that was only possible through my infidelity. We fell back in love, on that couch, covered in tears and semen.

Degenerate society has turned kids into this, they start in kindergarten now:

https://streamable.com/s/26c95/csjyai

Otan said:

LOL!

Women that have those types of thoughts are self-destructing and are a menance to society. Sure, they probably had their rut of getting pumped and dumped, perhaps had not gotten treated right from their shitty ex boyfriends, but that doesn't mean that they should voluntarily stomp on someones heart because of stupid petty excuse or resentment for players, this too could probably ruin the perfect relationship, that they've been seeking for all their lives.

definition of a psycho

Otan said:

WTF!?

Disgusting whore brainwashing kids. She deserves much pain

playing with the emotions of others is violence

she must be exposed and locked in a psych ward

stone this bitch, she is infecting other women of in the society with her vicious thinking.

Because of her, some hard working man will walk in on his fucking sucking another mans dick.

This is why witch hunt was a thing in past, these vicious women weren't allowed to spread their rotten ideas and corrupt other women

Otan said:

lmfao

The article is some kind of unfunny satire that ridicules woman who are legitemately thinking like that.

Anti-male culture is basic culture in spanish schools. I'm trying (not much) to be a teacher for the spanish Government and i litteraly have to know every fucking law that treat men and only men like shit (like the Ley de Violencia de Género) allowing females to jail any man they want when they want, no proofs or evidence of any kind needed. Also, any spanish teacher has to do at least one activity related to feminism, and Its forbidden to teach philosophy If you dont teach ay least about 1 female philosopher... And so on and so on... Since english Gender Studies landed here spanish culture hates men more and more everyday. Supposing that a man is a rapist by nature is completely basic un schools, the media and polítics. I'm sick of It, because only ugly and socially akward males recieve the hate. Its like chads are not males but gods. I fucking hate spanish radical leftist culture.
Well, that was an unexpected vent

Things would be better if marriage just didn't exist tbh.

I wish we had a secret police force to round up all the adulterers such as this bitch and sends them to a death camp.

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Someone should put a bullet in her head