Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a woman becomes obese, they displaying a form of DISRESPECT towards men

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
I see 300+ lbs pigs all the time wabbling around completely unashamed of their weight. They even hit on high value men from time to time. Thats a fucking form of disrespect. If a fat pig eats to the point of obesity its disrespectful.

And before you say "it does not matter because you are an incel." I, and all other men deserve to see good looking women. Womens appearance/bodies are designed to please men. They are not fulfilling their role when they become obese/fat fuks. Its disrespectful

Look at this fuking pig disrespecting men and feeling nothing of it. Bet she believes that she is "beautiful" too

Mandatory fat camp/home economics school for foids when?

I see 300+ lbs pigs all the time wabbling around completely unashamed of their weight. They even hit on high value men from time to time. Thats a fucking form of disrespect. If a fat pig eats to the point of obesity its disrespectful.

And before you say "it does not matter because you are an incel." I, and all other men deserve to see good looking women. Womens appearance/bodies are designed to please men. They are not fulfilling their role when they become obese/fat fuks. Its disrespectful
where do you live? white women usally arent fat

where do you live? white women usally arent fat
In a small town outside of Dallas TX.

But yeah, I would say about 50% of white women are "fat" (obese or nearly obese) and 50% are normal weight (slightly overweight, normal weight and slim/thin) . Black and hispanic women are the worst by far.

Overweight white femoid have no problem finding a partner for sex, especially blacks. Although I advocate for maximum of the female bodypositive, since I took the black pill, I do not care about the beauty of the women around me, but fat femoids will not live long or will suffer from concomitant diseases of obesity. Femoids have to suffer, so let them get fat endlessly, sooner or later it will come back to them like a boomerang

It is ironic that the body positive that dumb females like is actually a weapon with which they themselves are destroyed. + 1 proof of the inferiority and absolute stupidity of femoid.

It is ironic that the body positive that dumb females like is actually a weapon with which they themselves are destroyed. + 1 proof of the inferiority and absolute stupidity of femoid.
agree. Very true.

They get less positive reinforcement when they are fat + their blood pressure and heart rate may increase when they are fat, that might explain why they tend to be more aggressive and disrespectful

In a small town outside of Dallas TX.

But yeah, I would say about 50% of white women are "fat" (obese or nearly obese) and 50% are normal weight (slightly overweight, normal weight and slim/thin) . Black and hispanic women are the worst by far.
what about in big cities

Last edited:
She disrespects herself

Female "empowerment" is a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back