Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When a verified rapper with 987k followers starts following your girl

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
It was a cold summer evening in East Atlanta… Sean Simpsworthy and his dream girl Dynasty been living together ever since he laid eyes on her at the strip club… he wanted to save her out of streets… she was about her bag and then went with it because she was 2 weeks from getting evicted and would have no where to live and would have the result in trappin pussy outside of magic city.

Dynasty was checking her DMs and her jaw dropped. Sound cloud rapper Lil D verified with 973k fake followers with 3 Premium SoundCloud listeners 2 of them are bots from India and 1 is his little cousin who keeps trying to run up the plays off a ps3… he hit her up saying “pull up… music video… free 1942, cali exotic Reggie’s… Waffle House on deck….” She needed something interesting in her life since Sean Simpsworthy wasn’t cutting it… but she had to come up with a lie so she can get away with this…

she pulls up on Sean at the crib and starts yelling “you’re too nice to me! I need some space from you… you do everything right and I don’t like it…. I can’t believe you… imma step out and think about us…” Sean Simpsworthy starts freaking out and she leaves… she gets in her Altima, 293k miles over due for a oil change and bumper hanging to the floor like a low rider. She FaceTimes Lil D and he says “aye slide on me to the penthouse.. imma text you the addy rn” she pulls up to slums and sees this trapped out bandominium and takes 73 staircases up and was greeted by 2 of Lil D’s trap goon homies 2nd in command who are banking on him to make it out the hood.

She finally meets Lil D and she was fan girling inside he was rocking a Diamond bustdown chain from the clearance section at Burlington throat factory and and had on a full fake smirk outfit for the music. He gives her a cup of Kirkland tequila but puts it in a refurbished 1942 bottle because times were rough and shows her breathtaking views outside the bandominium where you can see a people shooting dice and giant rats running around while them homeless fighting demons air boxing the sky

they go ahead and start shooting the music video and dynasty was awkwardly throwin it back and Lil D's homies whispered "aye bruh ion think we gonna make it out the hood..." once the video ended Lil D said "come thru my room" she goes in the room and then 37 business seconds later start throwin it back with vicious claps and lil D then switches to sport mode and starts delivering vicious backshots and The whole room smelled like Tuna. After Lil D got done bussin he kicked shawty out cuz he was sick to his stomach cuz he felt like he was at sea world.

Dynasty heads back home and walks in seeing Sean Simpsworthy crying with his phone in his hand while watching a story from Lil D's instagram showing dynasty throwing it back. She says "bae that was all planned to make you mad... you know I wouldn't ever cheat" Sean believed her lies and let it go. Weeks go by and Dynasty forgets that she forgot to pop a plan b and ends up getting pregnant and it was 100% Lil D's kid but she couldn't tell Sean because she would lose everything. 9 months later Lil Aiden enters the world and Sean Simpsworthy thinks Aiden is his and ends up taking care of him. Dynasty continues to finesse Sean and ends up with exotic disease that a man can't even pronounce from messing with the streets and as for Lil D... he still ain't make it out the hood

Sewers thread :smonk:

Obviously her personality detector was simply malfunctioning from the mentioned cold, you stinky inkwell; attractiveness and her inherent sense of entitlement from foid privilege had nothing to do with the usual gale of them choosing thugmaxxed Chadlites over the average subhuman desperately hoping to ascend by acting the best he can! :society:

I only wish this story was silly, hyperbolic fiction meant for all the bluepilled cucks of the world to laugh at, knowing something like that could never happen; it is too often that this sort of situation does in fact become reality. :feelsjuice:

Imagine you ascend and a rich celebrity slides in your girls DM‘s

man that's crazy