Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When a slut talks about rape.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
When a whore talks about rape, I believe it’s less about ‘trauma’ and more about the fact a man she finds unattractive dared to enter his member into her moist hole that was casually used by other men anyway as an insult, it makes her feel bad about herself because the man did this as either an autistic male or non-Chad when she wants only non-autistic men and chads to go near that moist hole.

This post isn’t supporting rape in any way but point is, if you’re already a slut, you’re no supposed ‘victim’ because guess what? You can’t have your cake and eat it plus I don’t really like to use this word since feminists invaded that term but saying ‘Don’t be a whore if you don’t want to get raped’ should be ‘normalised’ because it’s the damn truth but feminists and soy boys say it’s ‘victim blaming’ even if you say this stuff to or about a literal whore.

You can’t swim in a water full of crocodiles and expect to not be eaten.

Sluts talking about ‘rape’ is a massive slap in the face to ACTUAL rape victims.

Last edited:
because the man did this as either an autistic male or non-Chad when she wants only non-autistic men and chads to go near that moist hole.
As if an autistic man ever gets the chance to fuck a girl, even if she regrets it afterwards.

The only men who are able to "rape" a woman are neurotypical and self-centerred dudes who think they deserve the world and every woman and won't stop until she breaks in and says yes, despite not wanting it. So basically the EXACT opposite of what incels are. Despite IT fags always clamining we believe in having a "right" to fuck women

it's not rape if you're good looking. and I identify as chad

Hearing sluts complain about rape is like listening to an MMA fighter complaining he lost a match to a less experienced or smaller opponent

Women deserve to be raped tbh.

good shit. based

Hearing sluts complain about rape is like listening to an MMA fighter complaining he lost a match to a less experienced or smaller opponent

Most women have a rape fetish anyways lol, eh "rape" is usually used to blackmail and intimidate normies after having consentual sex.

Rape is just a terror tactic feminists' acquired like the #metoo bullcrap its just another example how the world is rigged for foids lol.

honestly I like when it happens for sex havers because even if a foid approaches any incels to use that same tactic on they would know something is up due to their blackpillness

people dont care about rape and if they did they would stop prison male rapes that occur on a daily basis in federal prisons. bet youve never heard a foid feminsit whore talk about that they only pretend to care about things like "mental health" and "rape" when they can leverage it with being female to acquire an unfair advantage or another terror tactic

When a whore talks about rape, I believe it’s less about ‘trauma’ and more about the fact a man she finds unattractive dared to enter his member into her moist hole that was casually used by other men anyway as an insult, it makes her feel bad about herself because the man did this as either an autistic male or non-Chad when she wants only non-autistic men and chads to go near that moist hole.

This post isn’t supporting rape in any way but point is, if you’re already a slut, you’re no supposed ‘victim’ because guess what? You can’t have your cake and eat it plus I don’t really like to use this word since feminists invaded that term but saying ‘Don’t be a whore if you don’t want to get raped’ should be ‘normalised’ because it’s the damn truth but feminists and soy boys say it’s ‘victim blaming’ even if you say this stuff to or about a literal whore.

You can’t swim in a water full of crocodiles and expect to not be eaten.

Sluts talking about ‘rape’ is a massive slap in the face to ACTUAL rape victims.
If they wear slutty clothing and act like a asshole towards anyone that isn't chad, fuck them but I do feel bad to actual normal women.

Bro, what was the last time I saw a actual women my age... I don't even remember since my whole life has been already desided by me getting put in the class with 14 - 16 year old manchildren that still believe in santa.