Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when a noodlewhore murders her parents to be with a tyrone

I'm glad I am not a ricecel, must be pure ragefuel seeing noodles worshipping white chads and tyrone

That tyrone must've had such a good personality:soy:

they would do anything for a white chad even kill their children

Foid psychopaths are the scariest because most people would never suspect a woman being that evil due to the halo effect.
they would do anything for a white chad even kill their children
The guy she killed her parents over was a chang, his name is Daniel Wong lmao.
2723B644 5143 41F8 A7F8 947C8C07E5E8

Last edited:
foids are not muh sensitive creatures,they are extremly insane and psychopaths.

People who kill their parents intentionally for their personal goal needs to be punished harshly and shamed. No respect to parent killers. Scumbags.

Bro I think you have someone else in mind
Ok I went back and it turns out you said that you were half Asian

When I hear Asian I think of East Asian, you should’ve specified that you were west Asian

I don’t know why I thought of fillipino though lol

People who kill their parents intentionally for their personal goal needs to be punished harshly and shamed. No respect to parent killers. Scumbags.

Ok I went back and it turns out you said that you were half Asian

When I hear Asian I think of East Asian, you should’ve specified that you were west Asian

I don’t know why I thought of fillipino though lol
I can't even remember saying that I was half asian lol but yea just a middle easterner who looks like a spanish or italian guy (most people thought I was from southern europe) so maybe I fraudmaxx my heritage and don't have the shitskin cloud over my head

There’s nothing whores won’t do for BBC.

It baffles me how such people are let alive.