Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a neckbeard forgets he's in the real world

I will fucking say nigga whenever and wherever the fuck I want dude. Call me a keyboard warrior IDGAF, I swear to God I've sad nigga in front of loads of blacks including in "the hood" and none said fucking shit to me.

these monkeys should be shot for attacking ppl like that tbh

I've said hard R in front on black people tbh. I've been punched like this dude for it.

nice larp

What larp retard? I will deadass film myself walking around saying nigga if you want moron. I will write my username down on a piece of paper and show you faggotcel. I dw self dox but w/e just to refute you. Then you will have to admit Im not a larp here. Deal faggotcel?

What larp retard? I will deadass film myself walking around saying nigga if you want moron. I will write my username down on a piece of paper and show you faggotcel. I dw self dox but w/e just to refute you. Then you will have to admit Im not a larp here. Deal faggotcel?
based

Nice larp faggot. "Jan, 2019" you seem like a troll.

I like the energy in the way you write tbh.

Nice larp faggot. "Jan, 2019" you seem like a troll.

So no response to what I said moron? I will srs show you a video when daylight comes around in a few hours gaycel, I will walk around a local housing project and say nigga mad a lot. Not memeing rn just agree or fall back pussy. lets make this deal rn in front of everyone? unironically.

So no response to what I said moron? I will srs show you a video when daylight comes around in a few hours gaycel, I will walk around a local housing project and say nigga mad a lot. Not memeing rn just agree or fall back pussy. lets make this deal rn in front of everyone? unironically.
I mean did I really have to say "do it" for you to do it? If you wanted to prove yourself you would do it without needing my approval. Otherwise what would be the point of you saying you would do it.

But if you need me to say it, DO IT.

"make this deal" JFL what fucking deal cum guzzler? Just do what you got to do :feelskek:.

I mean did I really have to say "do it" for you to do it? If you wanted to prove yourself you would do it without needing my approval. Otherwise what would be the point of you saying you would do it.

But if you need me to say it, DO IT.

"make this deal" JFL what fucking deal cum guzzler? Just do what you got to do :feelskek:.

If you had reading comprehension itd be clear that I want you to agree that you were wrong and I wasn't a larp

That's the deal you ignoramus
I've said hard R in front on black people tbh. I've been punched like this dude for it.

elaborate? Why did you say that? And why did you get beat up?

If you had reading comprehension itd be clear that I want you to agree that you were wrong and I wasn't a larp

That's the deal you ignoramus
Than quit running your mouth like a bitch and do it. No used crying about until you do it. Again why the fuck must I agree I was wrong if you doing it and posting the evidence will prove I'm wrong. What am I just gonna ignore my previous comment saying your a larp?

The fuck is wrong with you kiddo, you sure you head on right? JFL at your level of autism.

Last edited:
Than quit running your mouth like a bitch and do it. No used crying about until you do it. Again why the fuck must agree I was wrong if you doing it and posting the evidence will prove I'm wrong. What am I just gonna ignore my previous comment saying your a larp?

The fuck is wrong with you kiddo, you sure you head on right? JFL at your level of autism.

I will dm you the video cuz don't wanna self dox, and then u will tell everyone you lost and I won

I will dm you the video cuz don't wanna self dox, and then u will tell everyone you lost and I won
Alright, I agree. Just cause I want to see if you get an ass whooping.

Although if you get an ass whooping you probably wouldn't post it in the first place :feelshmm:. You would post a vid that shows you proving you point and having no consequences :feelshmm:. So would a video even suffice since you can pay some bums to not do anything while you say it or just delete any video that shows bad consequences coming from saying the word :feelshehe:.

Seems like you gonna have to livesteam it :feelsthink:.

Are you black

nah I am just a based individual, the OP was implying that people who say nigga online are not able to say such things IRL without their keys, so I am currently disputing his position

Calling him neckbeard is like them calling you incel.

The more they dont want it to be said the stronger the impact it gets

Calling him neckbeard is like them calling you incel.
I wanted to title it with "stormfronter" instead of "neckbeard" but I felt that could come of as "race baiting".

I don't care about dudes playing dominant games, as long as the agitator gets what he deserves (I mean the guy who says "nigga" to the black dude is obviously begging to get the BBC right in his ass, no wonder he gets his face slapped like the little whore that we wants to be).

What really annoys me is the idiotic foid crying to make them stop at the end of the vid. Foids guenuinly think crying in the middle of nowhere is a constructive way to get shit done. That's what bothers me the most here.

What really annoys me is the idiotic foid crying to make them stop at the end of the vid. Foids guenuinly think crying in the middle of nowhere is a constructive way to get shit done. That's what bothers me the most here.
I just learned to ignore those screeches of misery at this point. In every fucking fight video with a foid present all you can ever hear is a wailing foid as if that would magically stop the fight. Stupid sluts deserve to get punched instead.

All words are made up. If you can't handle being called a word, whether it's NIGGER, UGLY, DISGUSTING or WORHTLESS. Then you can't handle real life, and the real world.

All words are made up. If you can't handle being called a word, whether it's NIGGER, UGLY, DISGUSTING or WORHTLESS. Then you can't handle real life, and the real world.
yeah but what if you get called an incel online

Jfl at the irony of incels who think its fine going on shooting sprees because a femoid rejected them deferring to normalfag arguments about muh mean words and muh hurt feelings.

Typical right wing talking points never work when you're incel. You'll always end up holding contradictory positions. You cant have your cake and eat it.

Have some common sense and act responsibly. Dont be an entitled whore roastie who expects zero repercussions for her stupidity.

Last edited:
Jfl at the irony of incels who think its fine going on shooting sprees because a femoid rejected them deferring to normalfag arguments about muh mean words and muh hurt feelings.

Typical right wing talking points never work when you're incel. You'll always end up holding contradictory opinions. You cant have your cake and eat it.

Have some common sense and act responsibly. Dont be an entitled whore roastie who expects zero repercussions for her stupidity.
truue :feelsokman:

Typical right wing talking points never work when you're incel. You'll always end up holding contradictory positions. You cant have your cake and eat it.

Yup, being alt right is counterintuitive to being an incel. It just further divides us and doesn't push our narrative it instead gives media more reasons to hate and devalue our arguments.

In prison everybody said nigga including the supremicists

Well deserved.
It was by a fat white chick though so I don't really believe that. I should have punched the virtue signaling whore back but we were at school and everyone was on her side.

story time? what happened
I said the hard R on the bus in front of a foid that was partially black and her 6'2 300 lb foid friend dared me to say it again and I did and she punched me 3 times in the head. The bus driver hated me so he turned off all the cameras so she would get away with it. She even asked him if she could hit me and he said "I won't see a thing". Foids can get away with anything bro.

When someone says that word in front of a black person they are asking for fists

This is lifefuel OP

I want to see a video of an IT user calling people incels in public and they get beaten the shit out of. ;)

niggers are oversensitive.
they always go ape mode for nothing.

I said the hard R on the bus in front of a foid that was partially black and her 6'2 300 lb foid friend dared me to say it again and I did and she punched me 3 times in the head. The bus driver hated me so he turned off all the cameras so she would get away with it. She even asked him if she could hit me and he said "I won't see a thing". Foids can get away with anything bro.
No way wtf

Funnily enough I got hit in the head on a bus as well a few years back. The story behind it is completely different however

I swear to god.Niggers have got to be the most cry bully race in existance.

Both of them are fags

Can someone explain he conversation in the vid? Audio is shit and you can’t lip read to help when you can’t see either person.