Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When a friend reaches out to me for support

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

truecel trait: no friend bothers to reach you for support

Giving advice isn't hard, but whether or not it will work depends on how much of a truecel you are

Do as I say not as I do

Giving advice isn't hard, but whether or not it will work depends on how much of a truecel you are
We live on times when anyone who wants and is looking for any form of "advice" can get 100x better quality answers even from a quick (((jewgle))) or even GPT.

There's no longer a point in giving any form of advice to anyone anymore. If you want that kind of support, you either look for those pieces that seem reasonable or you call it bs and move on to the next already digested, ubiquitously developed alternative approach.

Anyone who gives advice these days is either a mentally retarded ignorant or your average virtue signaller. If people want to support each other, they either offer something else like time together or anything or there's either no longer a point for it.

We live on times when anyone who wants and is looking for any form of "advice" can get 100x better quality answers even from a quick (((jewgle))) or even GPT.

There's no longer a point in giving any form of advice to anyone anymore. If you want that kind of support, you either look for those pieces that seem reasonable or you call it bs and move on to the next already digested, ubiquitously developed alternative approach.

Anyone who gives advice these days is either a mentally retarded ignorant or your average virtue signaller. If people want to support each other, they either offer something else like time together or anything or there's either no longer a point for it.
If foids want to support mens mental health, they should fuck incels

No friend to reach out and my therapist is heartless greedy Jew