Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a foid is sad

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
This is so fucking funny

My normie friend told me that a foid invited him to her dog’s funeral last week. I asked him what did they exactly do and he said the foid asked all the people invited to wear black (she invited like half the population) and they went to a rooftop cafe restaurant thing so she can look up at the sky and have her sad movie moment.

This is so funny to me, normies experience sadness so rarely that they have to make an event out of it. This foid wants to romanticize her dog’s death.

Fucking insane. When my cat died (he was actually like a friend to me). I felt sad and then got over it.

Sick bitch, she didn't cared for the dog, she wanted circus around her

This is so fucking funny

My normie friend told me that a foid invited him to her dog’s funeral last week. I asked him what did they exactly do and he said the foid asked all the people invited to wear black (she invited like half the population) and they went to a rooftop cafe restaurant thing so she can look up at the sky and have her sad movie moment.

This is so funny to me, normies experience sadness so rarely that they have to make an event out of it. This foid wants to romanticize her dog’s death.
I would beat the shit out of her.

Fucking insane. When my cat died (he was actually like a friend to me). I felt sad and then got over it.
I remember when I was in Africa, Baboons almost got to my cat. Half convinced they snatched him :feelsbadman:
But he was smart and ran into a gated shed. Took a nap with him same day :feelsthink:
Cats are lifefuel.

Last edited:
This is so fucking funny

Aside from ragefuel, this is actually so fucking funny. Did anyone take her seriously?

Any excuse is okay for them, if they can justify doing expensive orgies.
Someone dies - owwie, sad, lets party in their honor :-C
Someone is bored - yayy, lets partyy :D
Someone is resurrected - OMG LETS MAKE A HOLIDAY OUT OF IT (that one is based tho)

This is so fucking funny

Should have ræpe her

I remember when I was in Africa, Baboons almost got to my cat. Have convinced they snatched him :feelsbadman:
But he was smart and ran into a gated shed. Took a nap with him same day :feelsthink:
Cats are lifefuel.
Yeah, cats can be lifefuel if they are good ones like my old cat was. He’d sit with me for hours. My new cats are just worthless and won’t sit with you

they went to a rooftop cafe restaurant thing so she can look up at the sky and have her sad movie moment.
anime-dragon-ball.gif

Bitch think she vegeta

Sick bitch, she didn't cared for the dog, she wanted circus around her
she did care for the dog, it was her husband and sexual partner

but you're still right, her dog's not that important to her bc she can just replace it with a new one

she just wanted to make a drama and exploited the dog's death for this

stupid fucking cunt can be sad with my dick In her mouth

but you're still right, her dog's not that important to her bc she can just replace it with a new one

image0-1-1.jpg

She most likely made 100 posts on social medias, really grieving person wouldn't have energy for such thing, but who am i kidding people nowadays use their parents or even children's death to gain online attention.

This is so fucking funny

Stupid foid being retarded as usual

Fucking bitch didn`t care about her dog she just wanted lots of attention

Her dog's funeral = her boyfriend's funeral

That dog has a better funeral then me when I die

Foids want everything to be like a movie but ESPECIALLY RELATIONSHIPS. I think this is the biggest reason for inceldom, this is where everything intertwines : looks, nt pill, social status...