Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a foid is in the presence of a non ethnic man

Palestine. Literally mentioned here before and in a livestream on bummer's channel.

If you weren't busy wishing you were white you'd have bothered to look, spic.
I dont watch his livestreams. Thanks for confirming the inbred theories about you.

I dont care enough about you to bother looking for something you should of answered yourself JFL

I dont watch his livestreams. Thanks for confirming the inbred theories about you.

I dont care enough about you to bother looking for something you should of answered yourself JFL
It's always so hilarious when you say you don't care but you've written more than 10 thousand words responding to me :lul:
Come on, you're obsessed. Enraged.

Little dirty esse who wishes he was the color of his masters. A cuck. Sad.

It's always so hilarious when you say you don't care but you've written more than 10 thousand words responding to me :lul:
Buddy you've done the exact same thing, even when I chose to be the bigger man and walked away, you still felt incomplete.
Come on, you're obsessed
I have made zero threads dedicated to you while I lost count of how many you've made of me. Who's obsessed again?
Little dirty esse who wishes he was the color of his masters. A cuck. Sad.
Dont worry, it's not something that affects what I already have established IRL anyways :feelzez: it's like lebron james wishing he was Jordan

She wants to make sure she can breed quick before he gets away

Buddy you've done the exact same thing, even when I chose to be the bigger man and walked away, you still felt incomplete.
Yes, but I'm a sperge, I fight half the forum. What's your excuse :feelsjuice:

I have made zero threads dedicated to you while I lost count of how many you've made of me. Who's obsessed again?
Dont worry, it's not something that affects what I already have established IRL anyways :feelzez: it's like lebron james wishing he was Jordan
Again with the baseless larps. Like how are you gonna show a 20 year old chevrolet, dirty nails, and a 15 year old scared voice and then unironically type this out:lul:

Cumskins coping cause they know they can ascend like this
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Yes, but I'm a sperge, I fight half the forum. What's your excuse :feelsjuice:
I enjoy this from time to time. You're literally the last user worth fucking with with all of last year's bans. If it wasn't you it would of been someone else.

Again with the baseless larps. Like how are you gonna show a 20 year old chevrolet, dirty nails, and a 15 year old scared voice and then unironically type this out:lul:
Ive never larped about anything. The only legit larp was me saying I mog inkwell. I literally told him the same thing on PMs just to make him feel like shit.

I enjoy this from time to time. You're literally the last user worth fucking with with all of last year's bans. If it wasn't you it would of been someone else.
You literally just said that you ttied walking away and I wouldn't let you :lul: Fucking with me, yet I'm the one who tied a rope around your neck:feelskek:
Ive never larped about anything. The only legit larp was me saying I mog inkwell. I literally told him the same thing on PMs just to make him feel like shit.
You've larped about everything and I proved it all and now no one on the forum respects you

You literally just said that you ttied walking away and I wouldn't let you :lul: Fucking with me, yet I'm the one who tied a rope around your neck:feelskek:
Holy shit at this cope

More like you begged tbh like bruh you literally hover over my time online :feelsohh: I would of gone at you sooner or later anyways, nobody holds up at talking shit.
You've larped about everything and I proved it all and now no one on the forum respects you
You have not proven a single thing, all you have is empty accusations.

Looks like a tranny. That guy should've beat him down and stomped on his face

Holy shit at this cope

More like you begged tbh like bruh you literally hover over my time online :feelsohh: I would of gone at you sooner or later anyways, nobody holds up at talking shit.
Cope. You're tired and withered. You have not been able to breathe ever since I made you my bitch. You're ashamed and humiliated and have no escape

lol @FullTimeLoser and @Dregster666 always fighting in my threads.

Title should be "When a foid is in the presence of an ethnic man" because white dudes are getting the least pussy by a long shot. One of these days I'm going to make a thread proving JBW is bullshit & dark skin is waaaay more attractive to every race of foids except noodlewhores. Because every average looking white dude I see or even above average is seen as uglier than a below average shitskin of any race.

Title should be "When a foid is in the presence of an ethnic man" because white dudes are getting the least pussy by a long shot. One of these days I'm going to make a thread proving JBW is bullshit & dark skin is waaaay more attractive to every race of foids except noodlewhores. Because every average looking white dude I see or even above average is seen as uglier than a below average shitskin of any race.
Are you white?

Are you white?

Idk what the fuck I am dude. Suicidal yes, Middle Eastern yes. But I have pale skin with black colored eyes & black hair. With a Jewish nose, blackish lips, black jawline & high, prominent cheekbones. I could PM you a picture of me saying "Get a load of this" because I have a very odd looking face with pretty much 1 feature of every race. Besides Aboriginal I guess.

I think I am truly in the bottom tier of incel genetics.