Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a femoid says she can't find a man.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

You can't lose if you have a vagina, even Eggy was getting tons of matches in the experiment with him larping as a foid. Men are so desperate they'll literally take anything that comes along.

These guys have shit tier taste tbh. Fucking weirdos.

"""femcels"""

Men have fetishes for all kinds of women. Women have fetishes for situations, but not for any kind of man except Chad.

cucks should be banned from life

so tired of hearing this shit. i have seen plain looking woman turn down many men. they can only get their meat flaps moist to some chadlite or chad is all.

How do you get to this weight in age 23???? What a disgusting whale.

so tired of hearing this shit. i have seen plain looking woman turn down many men. they can only get their meat flaps moist to some chadlite or chad is all.

I've seen deformed women turn down guys waiting for 6+ males and then finally "settling" for a 4-5/10 guy acting like she did HIM a favor.

shes just waiting for chad

I would fuck her but she would friend zone me for sure

What is that thing? :feelsohgod:

This proves what I have been preaching for years. Even fat, hideous women like this can get laid because they can always rely on the plethora of men with a sexual fetish for fatties.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around. There are no females with a sexual fetish for obese men. Virtually all women are programed to be attracted to lean male models and nothing else. That's why it's so fucking hard for men who don't fit this profile to get laid.

Last edited:
Eww bro. Why isn't she embarassed? She looks like a sack of lard from the neck down and there she is in a skimpy bikini. Gross bro nobody should've validated that.

Brutal blackpill, lets get this straight a walking pile of crisco can get chad dick easily. Rope time
She's only a walking fetish object. I don't think anyone would want to touch that in any other way. Indeed, even ugly-ass retarded landwhales think they're princesses who deserve their prince (Chad). Can they get him though? Nope.