Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When a female land whale goes on a Ukrainian dating show

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Ive seen this video before and just kek. Fatty gets roasted by everyone

haha yeah they don't put up with that landwhale shit in ukraine, from what i know foids have been taught to look their best in that country

haha yeah they don't put up with that landwhale shit in ukraine, from what i know foids have been taught to look their best in that country
Yeah it makes me happy some countries arent being totally cucked by obesity

Russia/EE is among the final few that operate under paying a female for companionship, and she has to do her part.

Russia/EE is among the final few that operate under paying a female for companionship, and she has to do her part.
Time to move to Russia tbh

Fucking 1 tonne rotting bitch aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I kinda feel sorry for her, but at least she will never get "I will say yes to you … once you grow 4 inches".

Lowkey the slav countries would be incel heaven. There are much more women than men and same sex relations are banned. Some women literally have to date down to start a family.

Lowkey the slav countries would be incel heaven. There are much more women than men and same sex relations are banned. Some women literally have to date down to start a family.
this sounds like cope

did i ever tell you what the definition of the slavpill is?

did i ever tell you what the definition of the slavpill is?
The women are more attractive but their men are the complete opposite, I literally had hundreds of women begging for my Chad's cock
im going to chadfish in ukraine which city would you recommend?

F_ off slavfoid tradthot. Go bang your feudal lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.