Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a faggot says "be grateful for what you have" what's a good comeback?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
So let's say they say "be grateful you have a place to sleep and food to eat" or "be happy you have limbs" what can i say to these retards?

"Then you should also be grateful with your wagecuck salary while billionaires keep using the fruits of your labor to wipe their asses with gold sheets"

"What makes you think I'm not grateful?" Is a pretty good one, puts them on the spot. Or just ask if they would say the same thing to a foid.

point out their hypocrisy.If they were satisfied with what they have they wouldn't be seeking more(love,a promotion at their job,a job that goes above their rent and food,the fact that they live in a studio flat(two bedroom flat etc),interactions with friends and family...

"What makes you think I'm not grateful?" Is a pretty good one, puts them on the spot. Or just ask if they would say the same thing to a foid.
They usually say this when they hear me complaining about not having gf and relationship stuff
point out their hypocrisy.If they were satisfied with what they have they wouldn't be seeking more(love,a promotion at their job,a job that goes above their rent and food,the fact that they live in a studio flat(two bedroom flat etc),interactions with friends and family...
True

In general you should ask him if we should be allowed to critisize anything. Yes, its good to be thankful for what u have but that doesnt mean we shouldnt be critical of aspects of our life/society that is worth critisizing.

"Then you should also be grateful with your wagecuck salary while billionaires keep using the fruits of your labor to wipe their asses with gold sheets"
Funny thing is, it's always the wage fuck fags saying shit like be grateful JFL

Tell the to kill themselves.

They usually say this when they hear me complaining about not having gf and relationship stuff

True
If they pull the be grateful card, just ask them "when did I say I wasn't grateful for food or shelter?"

They'll most likely answer "well you're complaining about not having a girlfriend"

then say "how does that mean I'm not grateful for food/shelter/water?"

Normies get pissed when you do this. It forces them to actually think.

If they pull the be grateful card, just ask them "when did I say I wasn't grateful for food or shelter?"

They'll most likely answer "well you're complaining about not having a girlfriend"

Exactly makes them think twice
I mena people in prison camps get food, water and a place to sleep, so I guess they should be grateful lol
JFL, honeslty I love when they bring up Africa, at least the people there have good social circles and strong communities.

Man shall not live on bread alone.

Kick them in the balls and ask them how grateful they’re feeling

"Women should be grateful they get 70 cents per dollar as a man, and only 1 in 3 get raped"

"What makes you think I'm not grateful?" Is a pretty good one, puts them on the spot.
This. Turns the tables on them.

I would say something along the lines of, "what does that have to do with not being able to get a girlfriend?"

When someone spouts the fallacy of relative privation, it just shows how ignorant they are.

Foids being paid less for the same jobs (I know they aren't) should be grateful for having a job.

When I hear that from someone who isn't better off than me I'll take it seriously.

Very gratefull for all this meaningless life without cute adorable loli waifu. Normie fag will not take it as good comeback, but it is truth, more imortant, than convincing some normie fag. I cannot be hugged by legs of cute teen loli not today, and probably not tomorrow, and dont give a fukc about some starving uncultured children somewhere, because I, man of culture, am starving from lack of lolis

In general you should ask him if we should be allowed to critisize anything. Yes, its good to be thankful for what u have but that doesnt mean we shouldnt be critical of aspects of our life/society that is worth critisizing.
This. Turns the tables on them.

I would say something along the lines of, "what does that have to do with not being able to get a girlfriend?"

When someone spouts the fallacy of relative privation, it just shows how ignorant they are.

Thanks for alerting me to that fallacy.

Very gratefull for all this meaningless life without cute adorable loli waifu. Normie fag will not take it as good comeback, but it is truth, more imortant, than convincing some normie fag. I cannot be hugged by legs of cute teen loli not today, and probably not tomorrow, and dont give a fukc about some starving uncultured children somewhere, because I, man of culture, am starving from lack of lolis
Emotional and sexual needs are on the same level of food and water tbh

be grateful for what you have"
well u wasnt grateful with your dick

Punch him in the face and run

So let's say they say "be grateful you have a place to sleep and food to eat" or "be happy you have limbs" what can i say to these retards?
If they say that it means they lost tbh, they are no longer arguing against your point. Just say "Yes I'm grateful, and?".

Just tell them to shut the fuck up.

"You are not entitled to say to me if I have to be grateful or not"

I'd ask if they've ever complained about anything and then take their own advice.

"Sex has been considered a physiological need by many psychologists/psychiatrists for eons. Abraham Maslow created a hierarchy of all of these needs based off of what is needed from the ground-up to achieve purported self-actualization (aka happiness/a sense of fulfillment in life). He also put the """desire""" for sex right at the bottom of this hierarchy, meaning that intimacy is basically on the same parallel as "wanting" food/shelter. Unless you have been deprived of this for your entire life, you have absolutely no right to tell me I'm being a selfish prick for wanting to establish something intimate/meaningful with the opposite sex. You can also claim this hierarchy as dubious/subjective, but I am a living, breathing result of what it is like to have all of the necessities needed to live and to still barely function (meaning getting out of bed and having the energy to eat) throughout life because you know women just see you as a genealogical dead-end."

Something like that, probably.

You have way more than me like a social circle and a girlfriend along with people who like, respect and care about you. You need to be grateful for what you have and check your privilege.

Be greatful your wife’s boyfriend lets you have a turn with her tonight

"Sex has been considered a physiological need by many psychologists/psychiatrists for eons. Abraham Maslow created a hierarchy of all of these needs based off of what is needed from the ground-up to achieve purported self-actualization (aka happiness/a sense of fulfillment in life). He also put the """desire""" for sex right at the bottom of this hierarchy, meaning that intimacy is basically on the same parallel as "wanting" food/shelter. Unless you have been deprived of this for your entire life, you have absolutely no right to tell me I'm being a selfish prick for wanting to establish something intimate/meaningful with the opposite sex. You can also claim this hierarchy as dubious/subjective, but I am a living, breathing result of what it is like to have all of the necessities needed to live and to still barely function (meaning getting out of bed and having the energy to eat) throughout life because you know women just see you as a genealogical dead-end."

Something like that, probably.
Maslow was very correct about this, and we all know sex is a phycological need

Kick him in the balls and say "be grateful for how you feel".

I am grateful for what I have. What I'm ungrateful about is what I don't have.

Nice, I think I'll do this.

Literal fucking slave mentality, lmao.

I mena people in prison camps get food, water and a place to sleep, so I guess they should be grateful lol