Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When a Chad says you're looking better or "you look good"

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I've had multiple people I used to be friends with (still consider them good dudes but we just don't hang out anymore), say "hey man, your skin is looking a lot better" or "you look good man, seriously" or "your skin cleared up, nice dude" whenever I rarely see them at the gym (which is the only public place I go). I appreciate the comments and it is true to some extent because I used to have severe cystic acne and hyperpigmentation and now I just have bad scars. Anyways, this got me thinking, I must have been really truly revolting in the past (which I was).

On to the point, this attempt by a guy to try to boost your confidence is just a lie, it's a good gesture but it's a lie. He still knows you're revolting and is just trying to make you feel better. If one was truly good looking then Chad wouldn't say anything because he would feel intimidated in the pussy hunting circle.

I could be wrong but this is what I'm thinking.

It's not a lie. Within a second of seeing you a person is either repulsed or attracted to you. That comment is just them vocalizing that feeling. They are no longer repulsed by you, or less repulsed than previously.

Good work looksmaxing, keep it up. Too many volcels around here, nice to see somone trying.

It's not a lie. Within a second of seeing you a person is either repulsed or attracted to you. That comment is just them vocalizing that feeling. They are no longer repulsed by you, or less repulsed than previously.

Good work looksmaxing, keep it up. Too many volcels around here, nice to see somone trying.
thanks

yeah maybe less repulsed

Yea, they're genuine compliments man, it is just relative to how you looked before. These are the sort of things men notice and are more impressed by as well, seeing and mentally measuring progress. With foids, you're either good enough or your not. Like if you got some obesecel who needs to lose 200 lbs, men will be more impressed by the initial 175 lbs lost and less so by that final 25, while women don't give a shit until you finally cross the line between unattractive and attractive, regardless of how much work it takes.

I wouldn't read too much into it. As long as Chad does not see you as direct competition, usually his feedback is pretty honest.

Yea, they're genuine compliments man, it is just relative to how you looked before. These are the sort of things men notice and are more impressed by as well, seeing and mentally measuring progress. With foids, you're either good enough or your not. Like if you got some obesecel who needs to lose 200 lbs, men will be more impressed by the initial 175 lbs lost and less so by that final 25, while women don't give a shit until you finally cross the line between unattractive and attractive, regardless of how much work it takes.
I wouldn't read too much into it. As long as Chad does not see you as direct competition, usually his feedback is pretty honest.

Yeah that makes more sense tbh. Prob overthinking it