Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When a Blackcel tries thugmaxxing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/DtdilEff20M?si=jU0bC4nsVCH_ydDo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-cop-shoots-robber-dead-tried-grab-gun.html

'Damn, baby, I'm sorry. I don't wanna die,' Smith can be heard saying

Black men are literally the physically weakest person on the planet, I have literally never seen a Black man overpower any toilet, this is why I don't believe that these weaklings are capable of rape.

Also, imagine being so low IQ that you try to rob a random person with a gun. I want to find his family and send laughing emoji's at them.

any men could overpower a toilet

Are you fucking retarded, niggers are literally built pure muscle

Are you fucking retarded, niggers are literally built pure muscle
Those are african americans who have been bred selectively by their masters for generations to be big and strong, meanwhile here in my uni there are west african international students who are legit 5'5 framelets

Those are african americans who have been bred selectively by their masters for generations to be big and strong, meanwhile here in my uni there are west african international students who are legit 5'5 framelets
Yeah africans are really lanky and short kek. I'm 5`3 at 21 years old, it's truly over. The sad part is I mog like 35%-40% of the people I come across

Still, niggers have their 3rd leg magic that attracts milf foids, even a manlet nigger with a 8 incher can attract a white milf foid