Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a 2017cel drops the heightpill of "height > x" everyone agrees, but not when I, a 2019cel does

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
AVicT77.png

Those are the same people who think "face>height" (except Rightfulcel, that guy is heightpilled).

Last edited:
Even in incel circles we cannot escape hierarchy :feelsbadman:

RELAX BRO you can make 100000000+ threads that height > face, but it wont change the fact that face
> height
>inb4 tallfag
Oh shut up you stupid moron

Face does matter, look at pic related and think he slayed just because he was 6'3
Outcasts

RELAX BRO you can make 100000000+ threads that height > face, but it wont change the fact that face
> height
>inb4 tallfag
Oh shut up you stupid moron
Oh yes, you're a tallfag, and that's why you'll never admit that height is the most superior trait.

face > height

:feelsPop:

Face > height is true.

You need height only if you're 4-5/10.

2019cels still have to prove they're not Fakecels.

Oh yes, you're a tallfag, and that's why you'll never admit that height is the most superior trait.
And you're a shortfag and that's why you'll project your complexes onto height as if fixing your face wouldn't do you any good.

I've never seen you irl for you to have that failo.
Yes, you only notice people who are taller than you, it explains the "190cm is only slightly taller than the average in Bulgaria". When in reality it is 15cm taller or 97.7th percentile.

Yes, you only notice people who are taller than you, it explains the "190cm is only slightly taller than the average in Bulgaria". When in reality it is 15cm taller or 97.7th percentile.
175 is not the average you mongoloid,you're including boomers in that percentage.

Nobody agrees with me ever. Maybe you feel better now.

Those are the brutal facts. You have to be the tallest and most alpha man in the room. 6ft is where you can realistically begin to compete. If you're under 6ft you're basically just a rotting corpse. YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM A MOGGING

There are no statistics on this,this is Bulgaria.
I can ask an Indian guy who came to Bulgaria
Read this:
Yeah because you are some kind of monarch who goes around checking everyone with a height ruler? Even then men wear shoe lifts and style their hair to make themselves appear taller. Your anecdotal statistics mean nothing.

Read this:
Men don't wear lifts here,that's a western concept.
They do wear Nikes that add 1-2inches of height but that's about it.
I don't check,I just see.

You mean you raked 3,598 messages in 7 months?

And you're a shortfag and that's why you'll project your complexes onto height as if fixing your face wouldn't do you any good.
True af. Every incel here says x > y if x is a major contributing factor to their inceldom.

I can you're just making an unprovable argument
Yes, are you a monarch who checks everyone with a height ruler? Haven't I spammed this website on this forum?
Unless you got some statistics on your own, then don't talk.

Yes, are you a monarch who checks everyone with a height ruler? Haven't I spammed this website on this forum?
Unless you got some statistics on your own, then don't talk.
I have a picture of my class standing and I'm about Avarage to above Avarage height.
If you think I'm in 97th percentile you're fucking delusional

I have a picture of my class standing and I'm about Avarage to above Avarage height.
If you think I'm in 97th percentile you're fucking delusional
Show the picture.

Face > height, objectively

The main problem is being too short. But having a face which is too ugly is at least equally bad. Small differences in your face have more of an impact than a difference in height as well. A slightly recessed chin or a slightly ugly eye area can be a deal breaker, whereas the difference between 5'10 and 5'11 is practically meaningless. Being slightly shorter than average isn't a deal breaker either, whereas having a slightlier ugly face than average limits your foid pool to ugly overweight foids and betabux.

View attachment 188129

The main problem is being too short. But having a face which is too ugly is at least equally bad. Small differences in your face have more of an impact than a difference in height as well. A slightly recessed chin or a slightly ugly eye area can be a deal breaker, whereas the difference between 5'10 and 5'11 is practically meaningless.
amazing how this is too difficult to understand

View attachment 188129

The main problem is being too short. But having a face which is too ugly is at least equally bad. Small differences in your face have more of an impact than a difference in height as well. A slightly recessed chin or a slightly ugly eye area can be a deal breaker, whereas the difference between 5'10 and 5'11 is practically meaningless.
there was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.

If you also think the difference between 5'10" and 5'11" is meaningless I suggest you check out this thread.

5'7" tallfag reporting in :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: