Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wheetus had to fake a female voice for his teenage dirtbag song

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
Brendan B Brown a very incel looking singer wrote and recorded the popular 2000's song Teenage Dirtbag in his parent's home. He did most of the work himself including faking the female voice in his made up story in which Stacy invites a nerd to Iron Maiden concert.

Do you think this is a coincidence or not? The song is like a bluepilled incel anthem, the guy looks like a total incel. I don't think that he would bother trying to sound like a female if he could get a stacy musician to sing the female lines for him.

wheatus-teenage-dirtbag-murder.jpg

Last edited:
I was so clueless and braindead during those years.

I was so clueless and braindead during those years.
Things were better when we were just blue pilled kiddies. For a chad the rite of passage is having sex but for an ugly male it's realizing the cruel reality that is the :blackpill:. You can never go back and be an innocent boy again

Things were better when we were just blue pilled kiddies. For a chad the rite of passage is having sex but for an ugly male it's realizing the cruel reality that is the :blackpill:. You can never go back and be an innocent boy again

hey bro, did you catch the Tom Green show last night bro? Or The Osbournes? I downloaded System of a Down's newest epic track on MP3!!!!! :dab::dab::soy::soy::soy:

i guess its an iconic part of the song that he sings it rather than a stacy as a way to honour his beginnings

Since the dude looks nothing like wheat spliced with fetus i have to ask; what the fuck is wheetus?

Great song. Back before I knew who sang it I couldn’t tell if it was female or male.

Since the dude looks nothing like wheat spliced with fetus i have to ask; what the fuck is wheetus?
Somebody trying to piggy back off Weezer and failing miserably

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back