Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wheelchaircels disabledmaxxers maxxing thai whores

Just geomaxx already,

You're watching these 50 year olds all day, do it yourself.

Just geomaxx already,

You're watching these 50 year olds all day, do it yourself.
I will try in 17 months

if it doesnt work then I guess ill just kms tbh

I will try in 17 months

if it doesnt work then I guess ill just kms tbh
Why wait so long?

And you can know if it'll work from home, make Tinder Passport account.

And you can know if it'll work from home, make Tinder Passport account.
For what.

Obviously the whores will swipe at me, and everybody else will just ignore because they can see the plane icon.

Why wait so long?
Because I want to looksmaxx.

I am not only going to Thailand. I will spend a year around SEA, going to Japan, Taiwan, Thai, Philiphinnes, etc... And just try to SEAmaxx there all at once till I run out of money.

If it doesn't work out in any of those countries, not a single foid intrested in me without whipping my credit card out then I will know its over.

I looksmaxx myself to leave no place for delusions. No place for 'what ifs'... 'What if I looked better'. No. I will look the best I can, and if that isn't enough I will truly know even the SEAmaxx couldn't save me. And then I will be able to kill myself in peace without any lingering false hope.

For what.

Obviously the whores will swipe at me, and everybody else will just ignore because they can see the plane icon.

Because I want to looksmaxx.

I am not only going to Thailand. I will spend a year around SEA, going to Japan, Taiwan, Thai, Philiphinnes, etc... And just try to SEAmaxx there all at once till I run out of money.

If it doesn't work out in any of those countries, not a single foid intrested in me without whipping my credit card out then I will know its over.

I looksmaxx myself to leave no place for delusions. No place for 'what ifs'... 'What if I looked better'. No. I will look the best I can, and if that isn't enough I will truly know even the SEAmaxx couldn't save me. And then I will be able to kill myself in peace without any lingering false hope.
What's your rating now, 1-10? Are you white?

If you're a truecel in the West you'll never be able to bag in Japan and Taiwan.

Just write in bio that you're coming in 2 days, they'll be willing to talk to you.

What's your rating now, 1-10? Are you white?

If you're a truecel in the West you'll never be able to bag in Japan and Taiwan.
Like 2/10 JFL... After my hair surgery, eye-contactmaxxing, gymmaxxing maybe Ill be a 4/10 on a good day. Who knows really, last time I was lean was 6 years ago so I don't even know what I look like anymore. Gonna lose 30kg and find out.

Yh I know, but I still want to try. I won't know for certain until I do it.