Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Wheel of Doom (CuckTears Edition)

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 42122 PM

I saw a post about how cucktears deserve the Iron Maiden and replied that they deserve the Spanish Donkey instead, but why limit it to one method when there can be so many more? This is why I devised the Wheel of Doom for cucktears, all with fitting punishments for being such cucks.

Starting clockwise, from "No Soylent For A Year":

No Soylent For A Year: Self explanatory.
Burned At The Stake: Self explanatory.
Skydiving: Thrown from a plane without a parachute. Or for more fun, a parachute that only has a 50% chance of working.
Volcano Sacrifice: Thrown into a volcano.
Crucifixion: Nailed to a cross like Jesus.
6 Hours At The Stocks: Having to stand at the stocks for 6 hours.
Scold's Bridle for 1 Day: Having to wear a scold's bridle for a full day.
2 Hours In The Iron Chair: Having to spend 2 hours sitting in this spike-covered chair.
Rats: Rat torture, basically having rats burrow through one's body.
The Cage: Having to be hung up in one of these cages for a predetermined amount of time, maybe 6 hours.
The Spanish Donkey: This torture device involves a triangular wooden "horse" that the victim sits on, and their weight slowly makes them go lower, getting impaled by it.
3 Hours In The Judas Cradle: Sitting on this for 3 hours.
1 Day with the Heretic's Fork: Spending a full day with this fork on your neck.
Pear of Anguish: Having this pear-shaped device shoved in either the anus, vagina, or throat, and then the "leaves" opened up as to cause internal damage.
Brazen Bull: Being put inside a metal bull-shaped device that has a fire lit under it, heating the metal and roasting the person inside alive.
Iron Maiden: This cage with spikes inside.
No Nintendo Switch For A Month: Self explanatory.
Stoning: Everyone gathers 'round and throws stones. Pretty self explanatory.

NOTE: THIS IS A MEME/JOKE AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. Though it would be nice to take away their Soylent and Nintendo Switches.

sorry too high iq for me bro

I have a better form of torture, they have to announce publicly that there's nothing wrong with a 30 yo man wanting to fuck 14 yo girls.

I have a better form of torture, they have to announce publicly that there's nothing wrong with a 30 yo man wanting to fuck 14 yo girls.

Or them saying "incels have feelings too".