Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill wheat waffles will never be a blackpilled channel

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
the most hypocrite bitch in youtube wheat wafles . it not that what is he saying is wrong but he himself is the problem. he will never be an incel his looks are obviously normie tier and he had good looking beckys as gf(5 of them) also a white tallfag(5'10")
what really makes me angry is that this stupid whore is trying to infiltrate the blackpill community with normie looks . even his youtube fanbase are just stupid low tier normies at best
him showing off his gf:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cii7_d5gUT8

i do still have a bit of hope that others like zoomer trader is a trucel. he's probably ethnic

the most hypocrite bitch in youtube wheat wafles . it not that what is he saying is wrong but he himself is the problem. he will never be an incel his looks are obviously normie tier and he had good looking beckys as gf(5 of them) also a white tallfag(5'10")
what really makes me angry is that this stupid whore is trying to infiltrate the blackpill community with normie looks . even his youtube fanbase are just stupid low tier normies at best
him showing off his gf:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cii7_d5gUT8

i do still have a bit of hope that others like zoomer trader is a trucel. he's probably ethnic

>5’10
>tallfag
??

Are any of his fans even actual incels anymore? :feelsjuice:

he looks like shit, awful pasty pheno looks like a gay sub twink

i rated him a 4.5- 5/10 so yes hes as normie as they come. but hes neurotypical

this was always just a way to make money for him..and good on him i suppose..

Is this some other redpill grifter? I'm starting to conflate them all together, they feel all the same.

The only notable one lately was Tate due how daring he was, but look where it got him.

He never mentioned he was incel, he’s just normie

i rated him a 4.5- 5/10 so yes hes as normie as they come. but hes neurotypical

this was always just a way to make money for him..and good on him i suppose..
The YouTube algorithm and other popular platforms like tiktok use facial attractiveness to garner views, subs and loyal following. It’s how these platforms create e-celebs and make them decent money.

Only exceptions are the early YouTubers who started out as “cute” kids, some ended up growing bloated and subhuman af but the huge following from their child days was so big the algorithm just let thd shitty genes slide.

Blackpill content creators were not meant to make any money and they knew that. The OGs would just do it as a PSA and to spread awareness. This new guy has hundreds of thousand of subs and multiple videos with millions of views and his content ain’t as good as what Face had, yet Face only reached less than 50k subs and his views were only only in the thousands

Is this some other redpill grifter? I'm starting to conflate them all together, they feel all the same.

The only notable one lately was Tate due how daring he was, but look where it got him.
Blackpill content creator.

I don’t really follow his content, only heard chunks of his vids here and there. I think he even did a livestream with FACE once

Blackpill content creator.

I don’t really follow his content, only heard chunks of his vids here and there. I think he even did a livestream with FACE once
If he shows his face, can he really called a blackpiller? We have been shown those who do not experience the full effects of the Blackpill, cannot truly internalize it.

Blackpill was redpill once, we might need another rebranding eventually. Anyone know any good colors? Maybe instead of pills we should use tablets? Cough drops? Gummies?

Edit: Greypill, like GrayCel.

If he shows his face, can he really called a blackpiller? We have been shown those who do not experience the full effects of the Blackpill, cannot truly internalize it.

Blackpill was redpill once, we might need another rebranding eventually. Anyone know any good colors? Maybe instead of pills we should use tablets? Cough drops? Gummies?
I mean he did a livestream with OG Blackpiller FACEandLMS, not that he went on cam and showed his face lol.

Not sure what happened to face. He had promised to come back with new content but that was years ago. Sui maybe?

Blackpill was Redpill in the beginning but Redpill covers so many areas that the OG incels needed to create something that will separate them from the rest, even went as far as creating a rift with MGTOW to plant the blackpill flag as our own. Not sure if there’s still turmoil with MGTOW, sometimes I see posts where MGTOW philosophies cross here.

Redill used to be huge on the old conspiracy theory communities… not the modern day political conspiracy theories. I’m talking about the old alien shit, psychic, telekenetic, spiritual, doom type. I remember those people mentioning redpills a lot and being awake

I mean he did a livestream with OG Blackpiller FACEandLMS, not that he went on cam and showed his face lol.

Not sure what happened to face. He had promised to come back with new content but that was years ago. Sui maybe?

Blackpill was Redpill in the beginning but Redpill covers so many areas that the OG incels needed to create something that will separate them from the rest, even went as far as creating a rift with MGTOW to plant the blackpill flag as our own. Not sure if there’s still turmoil with MGTOW, sometimes I see posts where MGTOW philosophies cross here.

Redill used to be huge on the old conspiracy theory communities… not the modern day political conspiracy theories. I’m talking about the old alien shit, psychic, telekenetic, spiritual, doom type. I remember those people mentioning redpills a lot and being awake
I kind of feel that worshipping youtubers kills the whole purpose of the community, and that way we end up with situations where our lingo and imagery get coopted by normies, and the ideology gets left behind.

I kind of feel that worshipping youtubers kills the whole purpose of the community, and that way we end up with situations where our lingo and imagery get coopted by normies, and the ideology gets left behind.
I agree but the majority of people are sheep. They’re not immune in this community. Blackpill sheep exist

He is pretty clear and explicit that he is not an incel.

He calls himself a normie.

I don’t see the hypocrisy.