Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wheat Waffles Theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
Wheat Waffles is right that Incels can never rely on normies or foids to know how to get women.

Last edited:
Even redpillers mention quite often that you shouldn't ask foids for dating advice. But not asking normies for advice is a blackpill thing for sure.

Even redpillers mention quite often that you shouldn't ask foids for dating advice. But not asking normies for advice is a blackpill thing for sure.
Normies are clever and don't want others to succeed

Incels can never rely on normies
It wouldnt surprise me, normies mostly are not even aware how their looks matter (AKA Rng).

Pancakes are better

I saw his new video, it was good as usual. I like the fact he's not a "it's over! Just rope! Etc." Brand of blackpiller, he does talk about viable solutions and stuff.

If you say so then I agree
If you've never had buttermilk pancakes, you're seriously missing out. They're a cut above your usual McDonald's hot cakes in terms of flavor. I'd seriously consider adding buttermilk pancakes to your list.

If you've never had buttermilk pancakes, you're seriously missing out. They're a cut above your usual McDonald's hot cakes in terms of flavor. I'd seriously consider adding buttermilk pancakes to your list.
Ok

You can even make them on a fire out indawoods. I've made them before when I go camping n shit. I usually premix the dry ingredients and put it in a jar for the trail/road. All you need is flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, buttermilk and butter. Mix it all up at the right proportions and put it in a hot greased pan. Serve it with syrup or jam.

You can even make them on a fire out indawoods. I've made them before when I go camping n shit. I usually premix the dry ingredients and put it in a jar for the trail/road. All you need is flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, buttermilk and butter. Mix it all up at the right proportions and put it in a hot greased pan. Serve it with syrup or jam.
Don't tell me how to make Flapjack's you goddamned little punk! I've been flipping hot cakes since before your daddy's balls dropped!

Don't tell me how to make Flapjack's you goddamned little punk! I've been flipping hot cakes since before your daddy's balls dropped!
Hey now, I didn't mean to strike a nerve, not my intention old-timer. I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself, having turned 40 recently.

Hey now, I didn't mean to strike a nerve, not my intention old-timer. I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself, having turned 40 recently.
OK then... Only since your balls dropped have I been flapping jacks...

I use real butter and French (non GMO) fruit preserves.
Instead of syrup
But I use maple syrup sometimes too

I used to grind my own wheat too...
Now that's a level I haven't gotten to yet, although maybe I should look into getting a hand grinder with the way things are going. I hear raw wheat grain stores a lot longer than flour.

Now that's a level I haven't gotten to yet, although maybe I should look into getting a hand grinder with the way things are going. I hear raw wheat grain stores a lot longer than flour.
30 years