Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wheat Waffles on Marxism Rodgerism

Should women be locked inside like in Hellenic and Islamic societies?

What should be the legal punishment for women caught cheating?

Last edited:
Should the most attractive women be assigned to the most attractive men, the smartest men, or the men who contribute the most to society?

Should women be assigned to men when the men turn 16, 18, 21, or even 30 like in Ancient Sparta?

foids form harem with chad. govt is chad only.

When I said the exact same things those Reddit trannies made fun of me.

Women benefit from this on the short term for pleasure and men are cucks who don't want to do anything to change their life.

Nothing will be done about it.Beta revolution is a joke.

Redistribution program will work if over 50 percent of men become blackpill though.Something that will never happen because men of today have too many copes that we built in order to negate the reality.

Last edited:
When I said the exact same things those Reddit trannies made fun of me.
That should be a badge of honor, redditors have negative IQ

What about the cucked husband's feelings? Maybe he would prefer for her to be executed instead
big daddy govt doesnt care for disposable males

big daddy govt doesnt care for disposable males
Once I'm the President of the United Rodgerist Republics of Incelistan, I'd ensure the rights and wants of men are put first

I would have drones roaming the streets keeping track of everybody's travel to prevent foids from cheating

To prevent men's motivation from falling, maybe the attractiveness of foids given should be based on school grades or amount contributed to society by a certain age