Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wheat waffles on fraudwatch

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
bodycount at least 5
View: https://youtu.be/cii7_d5gUT8?t=11

extreme fakecel, tall, jawline :feelshaha:

he's the ultimate mentalcel who call himself blackpill i swear if i looked like him i will never every know about the blackpill :dafuckfeels:

i knew he was normie, real incels are too low life to run a monetized blackpill channel :dafuckfeels:

smiling is such a soy trait lmao :feelshaha:

Another average looking white normie calling himself an incel. This dude is redpill and that's why he has the most popular "blackpill" channel. The actual blackpill is way outside the Overton Window.

Another average looking white normie calling himself an incel. This dude is redpill and that's why he has the most popular "blackpill" channel. The actual blackpill is way outside the Overton Window.
high iq
this soycuck is just capitalizing off the blackpill while dating MUTIPLE FOIDS over a year like even more than brads

Smiling is for people who lost their virginity before 19
losing ur virginity at 19 is too late bro u should rope if u at 15 u are still virgin and if u are still kissless at 10